Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    If 2m is true, nobody can be critical of the club and Hammond coming in ties up a good bit of business. Would be good to see how Pritchard does tomorrow as I assume he will play in the centre now and who will take his wide berth?
  • Options
    Be nice to Cook given a game RM tomorrow. Or Green, I don't think he played well last year but would like to see him given a shot.
  • Options
    Cook seems a real prospect to me

QPR must have some players worth trying to get on loan their squad is huge
  • Options

Ephraim? Faurlin maybe or DJ Campbell. There the three who played in the U21 Game the other week. Does SWP fancy trying to become better than Bradley?
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Maicon to city
    Joao Moutinho to spurs,who would incidently be their biggest expenditure since Darren Bent.

paid more for bently i thought.

• Options
    Rumours that Swansea are trying to do a deal for Zaha.
  • Options

Ephraim? Faurlin maybe or DJ Campbell. There the three who played in the U21 Game the other week. Does SWP fancy trying to become better than Bradley?
    Isn't DJC rumoured to be going to 'uddersfield
  • Options
    Faurlin would be hugely impressive but I think he'd more than likely be part of their 25.
  • Options
    Wheres jim white
  • Options
    Jim white is limbering up and will be unleashed at 7pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have to thaw him out
  • Options

Faurlin would be hugely impressive but I think he'd more than likely be part of their 25.

he might just make it - but in cm they do have derry, taarabt, granero now and diakite. Just back from injury aswell, could be worth a punt. They might let him go for 6 months for fitness.
  • Options
    Saints fans forum just posted a pic of Hammond training with the rest of the Saints squad.
    Whether the pic was taken today is up for question.
  • Options
    Can we have a pic of Defoe, Parker & Bent training with us ..... It might mean something !!
  • Options
    all the charlton players are doing their deadline day Emile Heskey joke on Twitter
  • Options
    Heskey to Charlton rumours seem to have been started by our captain JJ. They must be bored on the coach on the way up to Forest!
  • Options
    Mbia from marseille aswell in cm at qpr as he is flying in now
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    'Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson

Great to see big Emile Heskey at the training ground today would be a major coup if we can get the deal done'

'Ben Hamer ‏@BenHamer21

Very good to see the Heskey at training ground hope it gets done! #deadlineday'

Jokers.
  • Options
    jacko on twitter:

Great to see big Emile Heskey at the training ground today would be a major coup if we can get the deal done

him and hamer on a wind up ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See the player wind ups have started. Hamer and Jackson both tweeting that Heskey was at the training ground today.
  • Options
    theres an echo in here
  • Options
    Emile Heskey is reportedly set to join Charlton. He is 40/1 with Bet Victor to make the move. #CAFC #GetOn
  • Options

all the charlton players are doing their deadline day Emile Heskey joke on Twitter

Haven't seen the tweets but a bit inappropriate if they're publicly taking the piss - he's had a better career than any of them have/will probably ever have.

Saying that, he is a donkey!
  • Options
    How would you feel if it was true
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    If you check twitter now, it's all over the Heskey to Charlton story. Brilliant.

The 92 ‏@TheFL92
    BREAKING: Emile Heskey is at Charlton Athletic discussing terms.
  • Options
    thats because twitter just spreads the BS. If one person makes up a story it quickly spreads.
  • Options
    The scamps

Big sam just stated business may not be over at the hamsters

Flipping eck i will now have 8 more hours to wait nervously
  • Options
    haha a couple of sarcastic tweets from the players and twitter takes it seriously, i've just seen this:

Oddschanger‏@Oddschanger

Emile Heskey is reportedly set to join Charlton. He is 40/1 with Bet Victor to make the move. #CAFC #GetOn
  • Options
    Ross_cafc said:

Haven't seen the tweets but a bit inappropriate if they're publicly taking the piss - he's had a better career than any of them have/will probably ever have.

Saying that, he is a donkey!
    I don't think they're taking the piss out of Emile Heskey, they're just having some fun with how easy it is to start a stupid rumour!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!