Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace boycott?

It's been mentioned on another thread but if you haven't seen it the plan is to not buy anything in the ground in response to the £32 ticket price.

Obviously it's a personal choice and you won't be called a scab if you buy anything but the less money we give them the better. They've already received too much from us.

Who's in?!

Comments

• if we all buy £16 tickets and all of us who are unlucky enough to be/look over 18 don't get in, we out number the stewards and i am sure the police will be to busy with other problems (other parts of the ground, London bridge station with millwall playing at home)
  • if we all buy £16 tickets and all of us who are unlucky enough to be/look over 18 don't get in, we out number the stewards and i am sure the police will be to busy with other problems (other parts of the ground, London bridge station with millwall playing at home)

I think you're trying too hard mate - looks too obvious. Sometimes less is more.
  • edited January 2013
    Is that what Mrs Off_it sez ?
  • Razil , your missing a trick mate , i'm surprised you've not yet persuaded people to spend the money they would have spent at the ground , on joining the trust instead. :-0
  • edited January 2013

if we all buy £16 tickets and all of us who are unlucky enough to be/look over 18 don't get in, we out number the stewards and i am sure the police will be to busy with other problems (other parts of the ground, London bridge station with millwall playing at home)

Where did you get your ticket from then Dezzy boy only our concessions are priced at £18.........................Hmmmm
  • edited January 2013

• I don't know if its serious, but it sounds like a recipe for disaster. (correct login this time)
  • I'm in, won't buy anything in there.
  • edited January 2013
    Will people actually buy food from that grotty little kiosk at Palace. Not sure 2000 pissed up Charlton fans are going to turn down further drink though.
  • Nicholas said:

Will people actually buy food from that grotty little kiosk at Palace. Not sure 2000 pissed up Charlton fans are going to turn down further drink though.

According to Ground Guide they don't sell booze inside the ground for "high profile" games so there won't be much to boycott anyway. But either way, I'm in !
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Nicholas said:

According to Ground Guide they don't sell booze inside the ground for "high profile" games so there won't be much to boycott anyway. But either way, I'm in !
    If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have suggested it!

• With ya all the way then. Dont buy that crappy food people.
  • About time this thread was started.

I'm in!!
  • This thread is a complete waste of time IMO. There are always long queues for food/drink at away grounds and I'm certain there will be at Palace, whether 50 people boycott it or not. Sorry lads.
  • i'm in

Make sure you tell your 6 mates as well. Should be quite easy - they all live inside your head.

I wont buy any food in the groud but will probs get a beer at half time.
  • Grow up Ronny.
  • your not going though are you grouchy?
  • where are you ronnie? - you've been totally rumbled haven't you? Not only a millwall fan but we know which one now - the toilet cleaner.. try a different hobby if i were you - one where you don't need a brain or any wit.
  • where are you ronnie? - you've been totally rumbled haven't you? Not only a millwall fan but we know which one now - the toilet cleaner.. try a different hobby if i were you - one where you don't need a brain or any wit.

Hang on hang on. You've just been thinking of an insult fir 20 minutes and you came up with 'toilet cleaner'? And I don't have any wit? Right...
  • Sponsored links:

Hang on hang on. You've just been thinking of an insult fir 20 minutes and you came up with 'toilet cleaner'? And I don't have any wit? Right...
    mmm -your not convincing anybody are you grouchy? get back on the millwaall boards - it's game over isn't it?
  • Toilet cleaner though?! I mean - are you 12 years old? At what point in your head did you think that would be funny?
  • Ffs, this is getting tedious now.
  • In on the boycott. No programmes. No food. No drink. Should be enforced by all.
  • Toilet cleaner though?! I mean - are you 12 years old? At what point in your head did you think that would be funny?

Ronny it's way past your bedtime please stop winding the natives up and do one, thank you.

Ronny it's way past your bedtime please stop winding the natives up and do one, thank you.
    Yeah yeah always me on the wind up never mind BD calling me toilet cleaner or off it telling me to eff off just for making a funny remark.

Yeah yeah always me on the wind up never mind BD calling me toilet cleaner or off it telling me to eff off just for making a funny remark.
    Making "jokes" about paedophiles is "funny" is it?

Grow up mate. You were rumbled from the off. Don't try and double bluff it now.

Don't come all that downtrodden me, I'm the innocent victim stuff, you reap what you sow.
  • Off_it said:

Toilet cleaner though?! I mean - are you 12 years old? At what point in your head did you think that would be funny?

Making "jokes" about paedophiles is "funny" is it?

Grow up mate. You were rumbled from the off. Don't try and double bluff it now.
    It wasn't a joke about paedophiles though was it? You made a remark that made you sound like a paedophile and I just highlighted this fact.
  • In case you never caught it the first time "Ronny" - or whatever name you choose to post under next time - FUCK OFF.

V poor attempts. Embarrassingly so.