Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kissing Partners Family Members?

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, and have noticed in the last few months that her grandmother/mother/aunty when saying goodbye want a goodbye kiss. Its not the most comfortable situation does anyone have the same problem or have any ideas how to nip it in the bud before it gets too far!

Comments

• Grow stubble and give 'em a good old rub, should soon put a stop to all that lark.
  • Stick a wet cornflake on your top lip and tell them you're got a cold sore. That should do the trick.
  • Next time stick your tongue deep in their mouths.

If it doesn't put them off, then you're in.
  • Next time any of them try for a kiss, a swift and obvious lunge at their clange should have the desired effect OR relationship over !
  • seth plum said:

Grow stubble and give 'em a good old rub, should soon put a stop to all that lark.

Are you talking about Adam or his female relatives?

• I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, and have noticed in the last few months that her grandmother/mother/aunty when saying goodbye want a goodbye kiss. Its not the most comfortable situation does anyone have the same problem or have any ideas how to nip it in the bud before it gets too far!

bloody hell, how many fingers and eyes does your girlfriend have? :)
  • Feed the pony
  • I always kiss my bird's sister right on the lips. She's a proper sort. My missus gets the right hump!!!
  • edited July 2013

I always kiss my bird's sister right on the lips. She's a proper sort. My missus gets the right hump!!!

The same situation but it was an ex's sister.

Stopped when the ex found out and tried to decapitate me with a plate. To be young and fit again...
  • Intrigued to know what goes to far means?
  • Sponsored links:

• As long as you don't you use tongues you're fine.
  • Depends on the member.
  • Chance to score with 3 generations of your girlfriends family. Go for it man!
  • I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, and have noticed in the last few months that her grandmother/mother/aunty when saying goodbye want a goodbye kiss. Its not the most comfortable situation does anyone have the same problem or have any ideas how to nip it in the bud before it gets too far!

You've spent too much time on Sheppey!

:-)
  • A manly hand shake should suffice
  • edited July 2013
    If you're that too uptight and scared to give another female an innocent peck on the cheek then you must be a little too uptight in the bedroom!

Get over yourself. Or actually your girlfriend should give you the elbow.

Big fat wet sloppy kiss ...
  • I agree , i have always found it uncomfortable and unnecessary. I'm glad i'm not French.
  • Curb_It said:

If you're that too uptight and scared to give another female an innocent peck on the cheek then you must be a little too uptight in the bedroom!

Nothing wrong with being uptight in the bedroom in my opinion. But not with your woman's relatives!!!

• Just be thankful it's not the Grandfather, father and uncle.......
  • edited July 2013

I agree , i have always found it uncomfortable and unnecessary. I'm glad i'm not French.

And you with a name that suggests you'd shag anything as long as they were a Charlton supporter too!

But seriously, it's alright as long as you don't start licking their faces and smelling them surely!
    Initially I thought it read "kissing partner's family's members, now that would be wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Definite "yes" from me on the would ya scale
  • I've heard about this sort of thing....they send the youngest/prettiest one out of the family with a mandate to identify a target. The target is then enticed back to the coven with an aim of obtaining new genes to add to their family pool...ALL family members pools. You are being systematically groomed...

Save yourself man...before it's too late.
  • iainment said:

Curb_It said:

Nothing wrong with being uptight in the bedroom in my opinion. But not with your woman's relatives!!!

I can imagine you being uptight in the bedroom, you're uptight about quite a few things!

• I agree , i have always found it uncomfortable and unnecessary. I'm glad i'm not French.

This does not surprise me!
  • was worried the problem was a lot worse when i read the thread title.
  • As long as the grandmother doesn't stink of piss, i don't see the problem.
  • Essex_Al said:

iainment said:

Curb_It said:

I can imagine you being uptight in the bedroom, you're uptight about quite a few things!

But uptight physically, no!
  • Kiss on the both sets of lips