Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford Away September 2013

With the ticket prices announced today and going on restricted sale tomorrow, how many do we expect to sell?

We have been given 2,000. I'd like to think we'd take a minimum 1,300 up there. It's only £9 on the train from Charlton when I checked just now (with railcard).

http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

Comments

• Charlton have been allocated 2,000 places at Vicarage Road, for the game on Saturday, September 14th (3pm), priced £26 adults, £15 over 65s, U19s and students (with a valid NUS card) and £10 U16s. Ambulant disabled are the same prices, dependant on category, and include a free helper.

There are six wheelchair bays priced £15 adults and £5 concessions, including a free helper. Supporters should note that the bays are classified as restricted view seats.

From Wednesday morning, five-year VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to buy two tickets apiece, plus season-ticket holders who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 (who can buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games).

There will be a second stage of tickets going on restricted sale on Friday morning when season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy two tickets apiece. Red Card members who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 can also buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale on the morning of Friday, August 23rd.

The club will be running a Valley Away service to Watford, priced £18 return. A list of pick-up points and times can be found here.

I reckon we'll sell out.
  • Is it just me or have the gone up in price since last time? £26 is too much to be visiting a shit ground.
  • Is it just me or have the gone up in price since last time? £26 is too much to be visiting a shit ground.

We payed £30 for palace remember.
  • Very close to a sell out.

£32 in fact, but I had to pay that so I could add it to the 92 list
  • Should be going, hopefully.

Didn't you get banned from this site on your last watford trip?

You'd never been to Selhurst before ?

Keen to go but not got the required Season ticket or Credits (hint hint) - might need one and a half tickets though.
  • Pretty sure this one will sell out.

Saying that we couldn't get enough fans to travel on the tube for 5/6 stops to sell out Orient two years in a row, so you never know with Charlton.

Didn't you get banned from this site on your last watford trip?
    I did for no reason
    PL54 said:

Is it just me or have the gone up in price since last time? £26 is too much to be visiting a shit ground.

Nope, never really had the chance to go until then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surprised if we don't sell out, I'll be there, never been to Vicarage Rd ,some pisshead had my ticket in his pocket last NYD - mind you, didn't miss much :(
  • Will be there - Great match last year!
  • £26 is scandalous to visit that ground
  • At the risk of sounding like ooahh, Bmth took 1605 there. We should sell out.
  • ChiAddick said:

At the risk of sounding like ooahh, Bmth took 1605 there. We should sell out.

location location location.

• Will be getting our tomorrow
  • is it better to take train or tube? as last year i drove.
  • Train. Tube takes forever
  • I'm buying a ticket to this. Hate Watford so much so couldn't miss us beating them.
  • edited August 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully 2,000 tickets don't sell from now till Friday
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    TICKET NEWS: Places for @watfordfcsays (A) go on restricted sale at 9am. We only have 2,000, so be quick - http://bit.ly/16NcG0O (IL) #cafc
  • Doubt we'll sell out
  • edited August 2013
    PL54 said:

Is it just me or have the gone up in price since last time? £26 is too much to be visiting a shit ground.

Keen to go but not got the required Season ticket or Credits (hint hint) - might need one and a half tickets though.
    PL54, want my ST & VG details ?
  • edited August 2013
    se9addick said:

£26 is scandalous to visit that ground

You are going for the football though - not to see the ground TBF.

I agree its not ideal in terms of poor facilities but you do get a decent view at least by all account.

£26 could be deemed too much for ANY Championship game.
  • se9addick said:

i doubt that will be much better lol
  • se9addick said:

Don't mind that mate.
    You could charge us £5 to get in and someone would still moan about the price.

Got my tickets, lets hope for a better performance than the last two in the league.
  • I'm sure many away fans say £25-£30 is a rip off too to sit in the Jimmy Seed behind the poles.
  • edited August 2013

se9addick said:

i doubt that will be much better lol
    I do remember you had couple of poor results before coming to us last season so always wary.

Its the Championship after all!

• Nicholas said:

I'm sure many away fans say £25-£30 is a rip off too to sit in the Jimmy Seed behind the poles.

Exactly. When you add the cost up if an away day you are talking about 2-3 pound difference. £26 aint that bad. God knows what people will be like if we ever went up and prices doubled.