Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done and thank you to Jose Riga!!

Don't think we would be here if it wasn't for this man....well done and thanks!! Hope he's still here next season??

Comments

• yes agreed, to come to a league he knew nothing about and turn things round has been incredible. Well done RD too for being brave enough to put him in.
  • Kissing a couple of fans apparently.
  • Agree. Well done jose. Personally dont think he will be here next season managing the 1st team but as long as he sticks around whether its with the kids or not I will be looking forward to it.
  • Thank you Jose, you have done a great job. Hope you are here for the long run. COYR
  • SJR. The modern age Lennie Lawrence. Performed wonders with a group of players who looked lost post Sheff Utd
  • I'd like to see him stay and manage the first team. in my opinion he deserves a full season in charge.
  • Thank you all, happy days
  • Great effort, Keep on keepin' on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not easy to come in to a poor team and follow a legend but thanks Jose you done good fella!
  • Riga sounded passionate. Just listening to him address the fans on CAFCPlayer
  • There is only one reality. Jose was asked to take over. He has masterminded our safety, of course with the help of Dyer, Matthew and others. Great job!!!!

• Well done Jose
  • From the sounds of that speech I don't think riga is in charge next season
  • Yep, thanks to all the coaching staff involved in keeping us in the division in what's been a pretty turbulent season behind the scenes. Hopefully we can get some stability sorted out for next season ASAP, so we can rebuild the squad over the summer to have a less fraught end of season next year
  • Can anyone give a quick run down of what was said by Riga at the end?
  • Totally agree. I'm praying sense prevails and Jose is appointed permanently. With some shrewed new signings next season could be the best for years.
  • As I say my man crush! Can't tell you how much I love this man!

Thank you Jose!!
  • I posted this on the match thread and stick by it

Well done JR well done AD and DM for sticking it out and giving total support to JR

And thank you RD for coming in and giving the financial support so far

This will be a great partnership
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    Love him big time already

He said he's loved working with all the staff - sounded like he's off?
  • edited April 2014

From the sounds of that speech I don't think riga is in charge next season

" I won't forget the staff & players over the last 2 months "

You wouldn't say that if you'll keep seeing them ?
  • edited April 2014

From the sounds of that speech I don't think riga is in charge next season

More likely it means that Dyer and Matthews are on their way out.
  • Despite it all I never felt that him at the helm was costing us. I felt with him there the players could perform to their full capabilities, limited as they may be, and you can't really ask for much more than that. I called him a stooge when he first joined, and while he is still very much Roland's man he's made it clear that is not necessarily a bad thing, which is very encouraging. Thanks Jose

More likely it means that Dyer and Matthews are on their way out.
    Or they all could be with a whole new set up coming in , in the summer as it's constantly being reported

I want him to stay though
  • Oh........ come on Jose.....
    Oh, I swear what he means (what he means)
    At this moment you mean everything

Cmon Jose !!!!!!
  • We need to start a "please stay Jose" campaign. Would be tragic to lose this guy after what has been achieved.
  • Thank you jose.
  • In whatever capacity, I would love to see him stay - he has been very good for the side and I like his manner - very calm and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

It also seems that he has the kind of views on playing good football that I would like to see the club stick with.