Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet's contract situation **DieGONE - Signs for West Ham)**

Comments

• Options
    The only way other then money in my opinion that it makes sense for his career to head off to the Premier League right now is if he goes to a club like Swansea, who play passing football and he has a chance of getting some first team action this season not in another couple of years if he is lucky.

It would be a shame for his career to stall, after such a great season.
  • Options

KM said to me in April that Poyet reasons for staying of leaving wouldn't just be about money but as much if not more about who the manager was (this was before Riga left) and how the squad was strenghtened.

Not particularly encouraging then given that the manager (at the time of your conversation) hasn't had his contract extended and the squad has been weakened significantly since then!

I don't have any inside information but it just seems logical that if he was going to sign he would have done by now.
  • Options
    Do we have to have this dragged out till the 30th June? Is it because if he announces before this we get a fee for him? It just seems an odd way of doing it.
  • Options
    Just tweeted this Why have I got a odd and unlikely feeling it's got somthing to do with Charlton

@diegopoyet7: Looking forward to showing everyone an advert I am in that was taken a few weeks ago
  • Options
    orange kit alert!
  • Options

Just tweeted this Why have I got a odd and unlikely feeling it's got somthing to do with Charlton

@diegopoyet7: Looking forward to showing everyone an advert I am in that was taken a few weeks ago

He's finally followed Scott Parker...

... And has got his own McDonalds advert?
  • Options
    CONSPIRACY THEORY He's wearing a red shirt with white shorts in that ad... Cant be signing a new Contract

Optimus Prime is a bastard though popping his ball
  • Options

I think the best thing for him would be a mid table prem club.. or maybe even slightly higher like Southampton! They promote youth and will need to bring a few in.. This would mean he may not be a starter at the beginning of the year but won't be so far down the pecking order he won't get a look in! Over the course of a season he's bound to get games through injury rotation or whatever and if he's as good as we all think he is then he will cement his place! And he'd still be on double what we could pay him!

Let's he honest, he'd be nowhere near the Southampton team yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought I would bump this not been wrote in for a few hours, what's going on has the world ended :-)
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    What was the video ? Seems to have been removed
  • Options
    WTF is that all about ?
  • Options
    Wow, wonder if that will be on TV?
  • Options
    Talk about overrated
  • Options
    Who Diego or Optimus Prime ?
  • Options
    Are my eyes deceiving me? did the ball go forward after he touched it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Soccer? Fucking soccer!!!
  • Options

Are my eyes deceiving me? did the ball go forward after he touched it?

He also did an overhead kick, CGI aye
  • Options

Because you're hanging on every single word a kid tweets & then wasting your life trying to guess what it means ? :-)
  • Options
    This really has got to be resolved one way or another soon. Everytime i see 'Diego Poyet's Contract Situation' i chant it to the tune of 'you're gonna get your f***** head kicked in'
  • Options
    Maybe the thread title could be changed... Any suggestions???
  • Options
    In the Evening Standard tonight, they identified him as our 'key man' for next season!! Yeah we wish...!

Or... Do they know something we don't...! ;-)
  • Options
    The saying goes that no news is good news, I know like many others I'm impatient, but in this case I don't think the phrase applies, do we have to wait till July before it's officially announced who he's off too?
  • Options
    Can we start a sweep stake for the date the news comes to light?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Reminds me of Carl Leaburn ........ hadn't signed the new contract put before him, but hadn't moved anywhere by the start of the season.

He ended up playing for us on a weekly contract until finally flogged to Wimbledon.
    Played the best football of his career that season too, in tandem with Clive Mendonca.

• Options

In the Evening Standard tonight, they identified him as our 'key man' for next season!! Yeah we wish...!

Or... Do they know something we don't...! ;-)

Read that back to yourself. Definitely not.