Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What next for Leeds United - possible NFL takeover p18

Comments

• Options

Hockaday was sacked by FGR last October. However, it is beyond reason to suggest that Leeds are paying him no more than FGR, who probably paid about £30K pa at a guess.

I would be extremely surprised if he's on that wage. Leeds United manager on less than a bus driver ?

( i'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere )
  • Options
    Down to 10 Men tonight against Local rivals Bradford, Should they lose Hockaday will be out of a job by the morning
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ha. :)
  • Options
    1-0 up and concede twice in as many minutes, goodbye Hockaday
  • Options

1-0 up and concede twice in as many minutes, goodbye Hockaday

Cellino has just walked off as well, 5 minutes before the end. Delivering a horses head most likely.
  • Options
    Bradford fans will definitely be on the pitch.

They love it.
  • Options
    Another sending off for dirty Leeds and it's about one a match so far. Dave Hockaday will be sleeping with the fishes tonight..........
  • Options
    To answer the question in the title thread...the proverbial "concentrating on the league" by the looks of it!! :-)
  • Options
    Well done, Parky & his lads!

"We are(n't) Leeds !" etc etc
  • Options
    Shame we aren't playing Leeds anytime soon, same goes for Fulham and Blackpool. Hopefully they are all still shit by the time we play them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds lost
  • Options
    Say the Leeds and you're smiling. :-)
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    I Leeds the most hated club around, never met someone who likes them

Seems it all got a bit nawty after the final whistle too
  • Options

Marching On Out Together
  • Options
    Job for Powell
  • Options
    And to think he loved Duchatelet so much
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Job for Powell

Hope?
  • Options
    HahahahaHAHAHA
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Damn, this decision is two months too soon, wanted them to be cut adrift at the bottom and then sack Hockaday just before we played them on 4 November. :-(
    @AddckUpNorth will be chuffed though when he gets back from Holland :-)
  • Options
    Neal Redfearn takes temp charge.
  • Options
    They are a joke. Cellini is playing FM with real peoples lives
  • Options
    Wouldnt be surprised if this might be the type of club that Pulis would be interested in going to?
  • Options
    Plenty of out of work managers will be interested, best case scenario, you make it a success and everyone says your a football genius considering the crazy owner, worst case you get a big pay-off for a couple months work after that crazy owner decides to ship in the next one.

Easy money.
  • Options
    “I’d like to thank David for his efforts over the last two and a half months but the results since the start of the season have meant we needed to act and make this decision," said Cellino, speaking to Leeds' official website.

"After the defeat at Bradford I realised that my decision to keep David at the club following the defeat at Watford was wrong and I had to change my mind on the coaches position.
  • Options
    Car crash of a club, 'kin hilarious.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    We're so lucky not to have a tosser of an owner like that. Will be very surprised if Leeds and Blackpool don't go down.
  • Options

Neal Redfearn takes temp charge.

Again.
  • Options
    Who's going to be the next manager - Pullis, Powell, Appleton, perhaps young Clough (a score to settle, maybe?