Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bad Blood (Fury/Chisora, Saunders/Eubank Jnr)

Fury or chisora

Saunders or eubank

Gavin or skeete

Since it was announced i have changed my mind atleast twice on the top two

I think skeete will beat Gavin and haven't changed that thought

So who wins

Tonight I will go for

Tyson
Eubank
Skeete

Comments

• I fancy Saunders purely as I'm still to be convinced Eubank has the heart and inner strength of his old man.

Fury Chisora, can't think of two other fighters I dislike as much. As long as afury doesn't cop a swinger in the first 3, he'll come through.
  • Fury
    Saunders
    Gavin
  • edited November 2014
    Really looking forward to this. A top night of boxing. Without a doubt the best night of British boxing this year. 3 fights that could go either way. I'm going for

Fury
    Saunders
    gavin
  • Lots of people underrating chisora and skeete (not on here)

I've seen Bradley skeete fight a few times in the flesh and I'm impressed with him, frankie gavin is going to waste his opportunity to be a very good British boxer I fear and might get stopped by skeete.

Chisora is a really good boxer when in shape. Completely different animal to the wobbling lardarse that fought fury a few years ago. Fury is open to getting punched and del boy can punch.

I think Billy Joe Saunders will stop eubank
  • You'll be suprised how tall and rangy skeete is too
  • edited November 2014
    There is no way Chisora beats Fury although I would love to see the mouthy git lose.
  • What makes you think that beds? I'm not saying you're wrong by the way just interested
  • Pikey
    Gavin
    Saunders (hopefully)
  • Chisora
    skeete
    Saunders
  • Fury points
    Saunders points
    Don't know enough about skeete to make à prediction
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Billy Jo looks so light at the weight and eubank is a unit, if he hits Saunders then I feel it's over

Skeete will beat Gavin purely because I think Frankie is not mentally over the last defeat
  • I'm not sure he has been mentally right for the last few years mate. If you didn't know he had been a world amateur champion you wouldn't believe it from watching how he has been sluggish and lethargic and there was no fishy scoring in his last fight. He lost and has not accepted that privately and certainly not publicly
  • I think he will lose this one as well mate, I can't see him getting inside to do any damage, I reckon skeete will box his nut of on sat

Eubank vs Saunders will be a great fight, British fight of 2014 imo
  • edited November 2014
    Chisora
    Skeete
    Billy Joe
  • Fury, Del has been in with better opponents, but he's lost. Both in great condition, will be different to the first one, but size and age will tell.
    Gavin, experience to allow him to close the distance. Similar to Manny Aglieri
    BJS impossible to know how good CEJ is. He is amazing at banging out Latvian bin men, but has never had to take anything back. Cannot work out if His camp is looking for a payday or if they are convinced he's so talented he will just destroy Saunders. If it is the latter the lack of quality of his opponents to date is baffling. I still believe this bout will not go ahead.
  • Yeah I've got my doubts too
  • Saunders has stated the only way it won't is if he is dead, unless his hand is still screwed it has to happen,

• My suspicion is that CEJ will pull a sicky, think Saunders is desperate to get this on. Genuine dislike, good money and elevation to the next level. If he loses it's a dent. If CEJ loses it'll highlight his limitations, and he will struggle to gain any credibility. I think a loss puts him back further which is why I think he'll duck it.
  • My suspicion is that CEJ will pull a sicky, think Saunders is desperate to get this on. Genuine dislike, good money and elevation to the next level. If he loses it's a dent. If CEJ loses it'll highlight his limitations, and he will struggle to gain any credibility. I think a loss puts him back further which is why I think he'll duck it.

I understand what you are saying but I personally feel that a heavy loss for either fighter makes it difficult to recover from. Either way, a bubble will be burst.

A close fight means they can both continue positively and, assuming no re-match, would perhaps meet again later in their careers.

I think (hope) the fight will take place and believe that Billy Joe will bully CEJ.

• A loss would be more damaging for Billy Joe Saunders than eubank
  • Sponsored links:

• Fury KO
    Eubank KO
    Skeete PTS

I think Skeete is quality technician and Gavin is out of shape and should be boxing in lower weight class. Skeete has also started to develop enough power to keep people at bay and has a great jab.
  • His jab work is fantastic. And you are spot on about frankie gavin fighting in the wrong weight class. He looks flabby for a guy his size at welter. I sound like I'm really digging him out here but he had so much potential and along with luke Campbell he was one of our best ever amateurs I've seen. He should have been fighting at a much higher level than he has thus far
  • edited November 2014
    Just found out I'm going Saturday.

This could go either way for me. Fury favourite after his previous victory but Del Boy always has a punchers chance as he hits hard and Fury has been put down. Would like Chisora to win and shut Fury up , he keeps talking about himself in the third person for christs sake.

As for Eubank Jnr V Saunders it's hard to pick as though Eubank looks decent he hasn't been in with anyone anywhere near as good as BJS. Saunders on points I reckon.

Skeete by KO as well I'd say.
  • Pikeys from everywhere coming for a punch up. NICE
  • Surprised about the number of you going for skeeter, I saw this as the most one sided bout at the top of the bill. I'll be back to take my medicine on Sunday...
  • It's an intriguing one. Skeete has dominated everyone he has fought and looked pretty classy doing so.

Frankie has underestimated most of his opponents and not looked fantastic for a while. Having lost his last one he is now in a position where he could easily lose back to back fights. Where does he go then?

On paper frankie should win given his pedigree but I think he's going to come up short
  • I'm hoping Chisora wins! I take it this is on Sky Sports, pay per view?

No its on Boxnation
  • Oh right, cheers Amos.

No its on Boxnation
    Or wiziwig if you don't want to pay!!