Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Charlton: Weaver; Halford, Basey, McCarthy, Fortune; Ambrose, Holland, Zheng, Cook; Varney, Gray.

Subs: Elliot, Sodje, Semedo, J Thomas, Iwelumo.

Blackpool: Paul Rachubka; Barker, Crainey, Evatt, Gorkss; Hoolahan, Jorgensen, Taylor-Fletcher, Southern; McPhee, Dickov.

Subs: Gerrard, Hills, Green, Burgess, Morrell.

Referee: C Webster

Comments

• Options
    nice,i like the look of that team, no youga, is he injured bfr??

dont care tho, cos i think basey is class aswell.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Youga is suspended.

Sam dropped for Cookie, Ambrose right side.

Hub Caps in goal for them, never did make a 1st team appearance for us.

See that Pards has Semedo on the bench this week. Could have done with that option against Watford!
  • Options
    Kelly Youga is suspended, so a straight swap with Grant Basey replacing him at left-back and Lee Cook makes his starting debut, presumably Ambrose will play on the right and Cook on the left.
  • Options
    COME ON THE ADDICKS.

Attacking team, for me would have Sodj instead of Fortune. Is he not 100% or what? Before he was injured and suspended, he was our best defender. Now, of course, that goes to Paddy.
    Better bench as well. Against Watford we had keeper, Sodje, JT, cook and big chris. no Semedo to come on to calm it down at 2 nil. Hopefully Basey and Cook link up well, and Gray gets off the mark. Although I´m not tipping him this time.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/

I think they are covering the game on here
  • Options
    Yep the bench looks more balanced, though Pards tends to pick a couple of defensive players for away games and a more attacking bench at the Valley.
  • Options
    No sh*t they are covering the Burnley game
  • Options
    Is any radio station got live commentry
  • Options
    Birmingham penalty in the last minute against Arsenal
  • Options
    Is any radio station got live commentry

Radio Kent etc if you are in the UK, links via the OS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evening all from Perth no coverage here in Australia so keep the updates coming please
  • Options
    you got a dab radio nth london addick?? bbc kent dab

if so its on that but i dunno if you'll get it from N lon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]you got a dab radio nth london addick?? bbc kent dab

if so its on that but i dunno if you'll get it from N lon!

it's relayed to Radio London and should be accessible via the 'net.
  • Options
    nope no DAB here and i cant get it on the web either they have got fecking ebbsfleet
  • Options
    Come on you Reds. Time for a nice away win
  • Options
    Come on You Reds! Thirteen-match winning run starts today!
  • Options
    Y oh y do i live where you cant get the fecking radio
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Match is *only* on Radio Kent - all BBC London frequencies have got Fulham v West Ham.

Means I can't listen to the match in Charlton.
  • Options
    This coverage is a joke for most people
  • Options
    Got it on a dodgy old normal radio bit crackly but got it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tell me why we never got the world coverage like most teams have
  • Options
    Are we winning yet?

Why not ?

Pards out! :o)
  • Options
    Corner to addicks saved by rachukba
  • Options
    very windy
  • Options
    Halford long throw into pen area straight to keeper
  • Options
    come on you reds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_in_perth[/cite]Tell me why we never got the world coverage like most teams have

Because we didn't sign up for the premium TV website which incorporates this - although you have to pay according to whether you want a one match/one week or season long contract, the latter only costs I think £29.99 or similar.

We could still have struck a deal with the BBC to broadcast, but the rights were too expensive and the club were sceptical about whether there would be sufficient fans who would pay, given that BBC Kent will broadcast the matches free, and much of our support is in that vicinity I think they may well have been proven right.
  • Options
    what are you listening on nth london??
  • Options
    just sent this

To the editor

Any reason why all 3 London options (FM, DAB and Sky) all have the Premier League game, while Charlton fans in London can't listen to the game as it's only available to people in Kent?

Cheers

S
  • Options
    774 am radio kent