Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 29/8/15

Comments

• Zach plays it to fox, ball out for our corner
    first one for us
    JBG to take this
    short
    cross now headed away
    but Zach eventuall hits it over
  • Massive 0-1 Brough
  • corner taken....by kashi....in it comes....cleared.....berg now.....he hits it...over the bar
  • So with Watt not 100%, Igor trying to regain fitness and now the HUGE Dane injured we look like we need another option up front.
  • Look on the bright side. Wolves were 2 up against QPR by now...

This.........the longer the game goes on they will get frustrated and hopefully the crowd will get a bit "twitchy". We will get a chance or two, so lets keep the faith..............

COYR..............
  • We clear from bauer
    kasha looks for the pass, wolves regain it
    and then we get it
    kasha to fox
    cousins
    shoots a little bit too high
    another half opportunity for us there
  • Pedro45 said:

Personally would of played 5 across midfield with Ba coming in and one up front KAG then bring on igor second half

Igor is on now!
    I know!!
    But when Mak went off! I would of brought on Ba! And played 5 across midfield !!!!
    Is that clearer!!!
    If you'd written "would have" instead of "would of", he'd have understood straight away.
    More familiar with the spoken word rather than the written. Understood?
  • 2 mins added time to come
  • gk taken......we get it back..kashi.....to igor...tackled and they play keep ball....berg wins it...kag now....kashi.....fox to cuz....hits it just over the bar
  • 45' @jordancousins94 curls over from long range have not been closed down by the Wolves defence #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• gk taken......diarra....baur.....kag.....igor.....they clear....cuz wins it...
  • If Henry is in their starting lineup and playing well, how come they're even thinking of selling him?
  • 45' Two mins added #cafc #CAFCLive
  • cuz is fouled.....fk taken
  • igor jumps...cuz....igor....they clear long.......
  • If Henry is in their starting lineup and playing well, how come they're even thinking of selling him?

I was wondering that too
  • KAG run
    smothered by Ikeme
    our FK after a foul on cousins
    solly there and calm
    chit blimmin chat

KAG chase on the left, cross, but JBG header lacked power and wolves breal
    but Zach helps out
    wolves again attack
    but again we get it and break
    half time whistle
    0-0
  • Time for my break
  • baur to kag.....crosses....jbg heads...but keeper takes it....they clear long......henry attacks.....berg wins it
  • Sponsored links:

• Good half I think from Charlton. We were getting into it more as the half went on.

Out of contract in the summer

Out of contract in the summer
    And, he wants to leave

I was wondering that too
    Maybe he isn't happy up in the West Midlands.
  • Hull only home side winning in fact they are the only ones to score

I was wondering that too
    His contract is up at the end of the season.
  • 44% possession for us in the first half, sounds OK to me
  • Good half "chaps" will take that considering our injuries. Let Sir Alex, sorry I mean Guy Luzon work his magic during the break!!
    COYR...............
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession............44% - 56%
    shots on............... 1 - 2
    shots off.............. 3 - 4
    corners................ 1 - 2

GOALS................ 0 - 0
  • I pray to god that Big Mak isn't seriously hurt. The break helps but still I hope it's not too bad

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!