Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham Away

Does anyone know of a booze cruise going to fulham next month?

Comments

• the club have been handed an allocation of 2,789 seats for the visit to Craven Cottage and tickets will initially go on restricted sale.

From Tuesday, January 19th, season ticket holders that are also Valley Gold members will be eligible to buy. From Friday, January 22nd, season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy and, from Tuesday, January 26th, all Red Card members will be eligible.

The number of seats that eligible supporters can purchase will be at the discretion of the club’s ticket office.

Tickets prices for the Fulham clash are as followed: adult £25, over 65s and under 22s £20, and under 17s £15.

The club have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled spaces and five wheelchair bays. These are priced at half of the standard ticket price and include a free helper.

Tickets can be bought by visiting the Valley's ticket office in person, by calling 03330 14 44 44 or by going online. Click here to purchase your tickets online.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#fdzqWHGcYXcSh1BM.99
  • The number of seats that eligible supporters can purchase will be at the discretion of the club’s ticket office.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#IryOG1AqoqZr6GEF.99

well thats helpful, really starting to fuck me off. they just make everything so difficult.
  • The number of seats that eligible supporters can purchase will be at the discretion of the club’s ticket office.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#IryOG1AqoqZr6GEF.99

well thats helpful, really starting to fuck me off. they just make everything so difficult.

Have you tried ringing up and booking? You might be surprised and they might just give you what you want.
  • edited January 2016
    yep rang yesterday and asked for 4 and they said at the current time its 2 per red card holder, have no idea how many we have sold but cant imagine its over a 1000, so dont see why there putting restrictions in place, will just have to go down the ticket office which is inconvenient.
  • I was down there yesterday and the bird behind the counter served me 3, and I'm only a red card holder but seemed like she'd let me have however many I needed.
  • I was down there yesterday and the bird behind the counter served me 3, and I'm only a red card holder but seemed like she'd let me have however many I needed.

She must have liked you.
  • trip to the ticket office it is then
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't realise these were on sale. 418 sold so far
  • yep rang yesterday and asked for 4 and they said at the current time its 2 per red card holder, have no idea how many we have sold but cant imagine its over a 1000, so dont see why there putting restrictions in place, will just have to go down the ticket office which is inconvenient.

Seems strange, I rang on thursday and got 4 on my season ticket without any problems. I had another couple of con numbers but didn't need them.
  • So...... booze cruise or you lot just a bunch of fannys?
  • jackj123 said:

So...... booze cruise or you lot just a bunch of fannys?

Proper Charlton take the train at all costs!
  • jackj123 said:

So...... booze cruise or you lot just a bunch of fannys?

Proper Charlton take the train at all costs!
    You will have to take the train for the return journey as it is one way only.

I hope that we have plenty of banners on the side of the boat. See you there with sea sick pills.
  • jackj123 said:

Does anyone know of a booze cruise going to fulham next month?

Mr Watt, is that you?

No, it's me'Roger.
  • Can we make this a RED & WHITE day.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Can we make this a RED & WHITE day.

Yes!

Just get rid of KM and RD for us and you can have your wish :)
  • Red and White, Black and White...............we need to sell this game out and have as many in the neutral area as possible. Fulham are bang in trouble and are fighting relegation. We will need to go there and get a result. With a big, loud support behind the team it is more than possible for us to do that.

Their support is crap and we won't hear a peep out of their fans and we need to take advantage of it. Also, it will be another chance for a strong protest against the regime.
  • This is just one of 3 cup finals we've got this month, would be nice if we banged it out 7k CAFC you literally wouldn't hear the home fans, same as the cup game a few years ago.
  • Went down yesterday and of course they had lost my perscription. I came away with a packet of corn plasters and leaflet about blood pressure!!!

I think that they hand that leaflet to every Charlton supporter !
  • edited January 2016
    Just looked on the Fulham website and it looks like they have given us 5 sections of the Putney end - see https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=269

Does that mean they've given us 5,000 tickets?
  • The club have been handed an allocation of 2,789 seats for the visit to Craven Cottage
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#f9RtFbjFhTfwThVZ.99
  • Need to sell out the initial allocation first before worrying about 5000. Was only 400 odd sold a few days back.
  • I struggled to get anyone interested in this match, even a boozy boat trip with a disco! :-(
  • Unfortunately I am going to be missing this one
  • ChiAddick said:

Need to sell out the initial allocation first before worrying about 5000. Was only 400 odd sold a few days back.

After Saturday hopefully a few more will go reckon we will sell a couple of thousand, win next Saturday and could be substantially more.