Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Free CARD programme for Bolton and Black and White Day v Wimbledon

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
The Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet (CARD) will send a message to Charlton’s owners when its latest free, unofficial matchday programme is handed out before tomorrow's match against Bolton Wanderers.

Last season’s unofficial matchday programmes produced by CARD proved so popular with supporters that the club decided to copy the retro design for its own official issues!

Our latest issue will contain plenty to inform and entertain – and also a way for supporters to take action as the protests continue against the club’s incompetent regime.

The unofficial programme will be distributed by volunteers around the ground before kick-off, but the Charlton fans behind the Charlton protest shirt have already been working frantically over the last week to send it out to supporters who have already ordered.

Although we’re told that not all the deliveries will be completed in time for this weekend, Saturday’s match against Bolton will see fans wearing the black-and-white halved shirts in SE7 for the first time.

And CARD can today announce that it has designated the home match against Wimbledon on Saturday, September 17th Black and White Day.

More details will follow nearer the time, but we will be encouraging everyone who has ordered a protest shirt to attend, and those who haven’t to wear black and white to send a clear message to the regime.

Finally, fans keen to travel to the away game against Fleetwood on September 10th can now order coach travel through the Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Trust.

The trust took the decision to run its own coach service - which is £8 cheaper than the club’s service - following a series of unresolved complaints by fans regarding Valley Away’s pricing, delays, a lack of coaches and strange routes.

Bookings are now being accepted by the trust at enq@castrust.org. Information about the coach can be found at http://www.castrust.org/ or at the trust stall behind the north stand before the Bolton game (2-2.45pm).

Comments

• Unique routes surely
  • edited August 2016
    I like the idea of the Black and White day. When do Wimbledon tickets become available, and are they likely to be restricted? (I see it's home, so not going to sell-out.. but still, wouldn't be surprised if it's made a bit more difficult anyway)
  • Will there be anything planned for "football for a fiver" ?
  • I thought CARD wanted fans to boycott home games?
  • That was yesterday.
  • Well done CARD - Fantastic effort by all involved......
  • I thought CARD wanted fans to boycott home games?

Don't know if they were officially saying boycott, but obviously a lot of us are. Bit torn on this myself. What are people thinking?
  • Is it not about time the top brass at CARD introduced themselves and said whether they are or are not going to games?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen the official programme, it's rather similar. Naughty CARD !!!! ;-)
  • clb74 said:

Is it not about time the top brass at CARD introduced themselves and said whether they are or are not going to games?

Why?
  • Just to add i know a couple of them have already
  • Whether or not CARD are saying that, what do people who are already boycotting thinking about it. Does the protest send a big enough message to the regime for us to give them our money, even just for one game? I'm genuinely undecided myself...
  • WSS said:

clb74 said:

Is it not about time the top brass at CARD introduced themselves and said whether they are or are not going to games?

Why?
    Saves me trying to guess who they are.
    WSS I guess CARD represent 50% of the fanbase of which that doesn't include me in believe we need to get that 50% up a lot more to defeat old roly.
    It would help me maybe others to know what the top bods are up to this might then get me swaying to CARD more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

clb74 said:

Can you introduce yourself and tell us if you're going to games please?

Also how did you vote in the referendum and what's your favourite colour please?
    Yes fum I am a scab have a season ticket voted for brexit ,red favourite dinner roast beef favourite away ground Grimsby.
  • it is strange that the head of CARD and Roland Dutchtelet have never been seen in the same room together. coincidence? i'll let you decide.
  • Excellent 'retro design' well done CARD another first class piece of communication and very well designed by the looks of it. Cannot make the game tommorow, hope I can get a copy of this is there a pdf format?
  • clb74 said:

Okay, I'm not.
    Me neither.

So that's the two top boys accounted for.
  • I'm not at the game tomorrow either but would like to get my mitts on a copy of the unofficial programme.
  • I'm not at the game tomorrow either but would like to get my mitts on a copy of the unofficial programme.

£5 to you

My sentiments exactly. Bit much to expect them to start mailing them out, but it would be great if a pdf version could be made available after the game.
  • Take the free CARD programme, save yourself £3 towards the £3.50 matchday ticket penalty for inconveniencing the ticket staff by failing to arrive two hours before the kick-off and for not having shelled out for a season ticket (barely worthy of the title of Customer).