Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford (A) tickets

Are these on sale to season ticket holders yet?

I can't see them when I log in as a non ST holder

Got family over there. Want to go for a visit

Comments

• They are on restricted sale. But you have to pay Roland £2.50 to order tickets by phone. You can't order st face value online.
  • That seems to be conflicting info

Airman trumps all other ticket news
  • When's earliest you can buy without paying katrien tax?
  • SX_Addick said:

They are on restricted sale. But you have to pay Roland £2.50 to order tickets by phone. You can't order st face value online.

I see what you are saying now

You can't buy online until they go on general sale and are forced into paying a 2.50 premium to buy on the phone while still restricted
    Pretty outrageous!

If only there was an established and reliable means of communication to talk to the club through in a reasonable manner about this. It's not on.
  • Just got my two over the phone. No mention of a booking fee.
  • I've not paid a booking fee £21 a pop-
  • I bought my Fleetwood ticket over the phone and the fee was not mentioned until I was told that the £26 had gone through on my card. I queried the amount and was told about it then.
  • SX_Addick said:

I bought my Fleetwood ticket over the phone and the fee was not mentioned until I was told that the £26 had gone through on my card. I queried the amount and was told about it then.

They mentioned the fee to me before they took the money
  • Sponsored links:

• SX_Addick said:

I bought my Fleetwood ticket over the phone and the fee was not mentioned until I was told that the £26 had gone through on my card. I queried the amount and was told about it then.

They mentioned the fee to me before they took the money
    Did not have to pay a booking fee for Walsall tickets when ordered by phone.
  • I never got charged a booking fee
  • I'll try again then. When they're open, so not this afternoon! I'm interested to know why there is inconsistency in applying the fee.
  • It seems like the ticket office don't know what they are doing.
  • We do what we want
    We do what we want
    We're the ticket office
    We do what we want.
  • Just called.

Closed

I guess I should have known better, really
  • Phoned up and got 3 yesterday

Paid 2.50 charge

Asked the lady to convey to her manager my outrage at being forced to pay to buy over the phone when I would have been happy to buy online.

She was quite defensive and assured me that her new manager was now working on making online transactions possible.

Paid 2.50 charge

Asked the lady to convey to her manager my outrage at being forced to pay to buy over the phone when I would have been happy to buy online.

She was quite defensive and assured me that her new manager was now working on making online transactions possible.

They can't be sold online when they are on restricted sale, because the system does not recognise Valley Gold members.

Paid 2.50 charge

They can't be sold online when they are on restricted sale, because the system does not recognise Valley Gold members.
    Surely that could be added to the ticketing system, or do they need to junk it and start again!

Paid 2.50 charge

Surely that could be added to the ticketing system, or do they need to junk it and start again!
    I believe they are trying to add it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have i read it right that from Tuesday 6th i will be able to purchase, went to Walsall but haven't got a season ticket or Valley Gold.
  • Yes, on Tuesday, September 6th, supporters that purchased tickets for either Bury, Cheltenham Town or Walsall can also buy.

Tickets will go on sale to all members on Thursday, September 8th.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-tickets-oxford-united-3279548.aspx#Je44dAQeZaFkXrIY.99

Oh and when I bought on Friday morning I was told we'd only sold 300 so far, so no panic.
  • Cheers, thought so.
  • Would be nice to sell this out.
  • We got ours just before closing time on Friday, was told around 450 sold so far.

Paid 2.50 charge

Ridiculous that they still charge the booking fee though. Until they sort the system out they should not charge the booking.
  • edited September 2016
    The thieving bastards have charged me £2.50 for not buying on line yet I cannot buy on line even if I want to!

EDIT: As my "source" for the benefit of the REGIME APOLOGISTS I have tried to post my screenshot on here but it does not appear to let me.

• edited September 2016
    Not sure whether or not the above works.
  • Fleetwood and Scunthorpe come up
  • Len - you didn't read the rest of the thread, right?