Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Just my two cents - a drawing board will make for a shit present.

lol! Okay then what about an Ironing Board?
  • Options
    The wife yesterday when she thought I was going to toot the motor in front for parking in the middle of the road.
    She did have a point though it was a private ambulance.
    Thank f@ck she said you do know what that is?
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38295842

"The Scarlets hold the unique values of rugby union in the highest regard.

"Our players are all aware of their responsibility as role models and custodians of those values.

"We unreservedly condemn any foul or abusive language or actions like those displayed by James Davies on Sunday."

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke
  • Options
    In a statement, the player said: "I would like to apologise to my team-mates, the fans, the Scarlets, my family and the rugby community."

Scarlets say they will comply fully with "disciplinary procedures" and conduct an internal investigation into the incident.

Scarlets flanker James Davies has apologised for his "unforgiveable actions"

puke
  • Options
    Maybe she wanted a tallboy?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Thought of an awesome present for my wife for Christmas (We gave each other £40 as a budget to get whatever we wanted).

She's just been given her Secret Santa present at work, she loves it and its the exact same thing I was going to buy her myself... Instead I'm now back to the drawing board!!!

Fraught with danger buying household goods. In my early twenties my girlfriend of the time was doing up her bedroom (she lived st home still) and there was a particular wardrobe she wanted to complete a set but could afford it. I got it for Xmas and she seemed pleased until months later during a row about not appreciating her she screamed ' if I meant so much to you, you wouldn't have bought me a fucking cupboard for Christmas '
    You should have just locked her in the cupboard after that outburst.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Thought of an awesome present for my wife for Christmas (We gave each other £40 as a budget to get whatever we wanted).

She's just been given her Secret Santa present at work, she loves it and its the exact same thing I was going to buy her myself... Instead I'm now back to the drawing board!!!

Fraught with danger buying household goods. In my early twenties my girlfriend of the time was doing up her bedroom (she lived st home still) and there was a particular wardrobe she wanted to complete a set but could afford it. I got it for Xmas and she seemed pleased until months later during a row about not appreciating her she screamed ' if I meant so much to you, you wouldn't have bought me a fucking cupboard for Christmas '
    Don't you know? Never buy them something they actually need for Christmas/birthday. It never goes down well.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Don't you know? Never buy them something they actually need for Christmas/birthday. It never goes down well.
    I always bought my ex the same things for Christmas, a pair of slippers and a dildo. My logic being if she didn't like the slippers she could go F**k herself.
  • Options
    Losing my brand new phone 2 weeks into a 24 month contract.

Have never lost a phone, didn't insure it like a cocky git and got what I asked for really.

Gutted.
  • Options

Have never lost a phone, didn't insure it like a cocky git and got what I asked for really.

Gutted.

Where did you lose it? - Can you not try to ring it and hope a friendly soul answers?
  • Options
    Cars that are parked up on the side of the road yet leave their headlights on...

Makes it really difficult to judge the gap past them in the road and if they're round the corner in a road where one car has to give way it makes it risky whether its safe to advance or whether you run the risk of having a full on collision with an actual car coming in the opposite direction
  • Options

Gutted.

Where did you lose it? - Can you not try to ring it and hope a friendly soul answers?
    It was out of battery when I lost it :(

I'm hoping somebody puts it on charge but it's been two days now and no such luck.

I lost it in Brighton.
  • Options

Gutted.

I'm hoping somebody puts it on charge but it's been two days now and no such luck.

I lost it in Brighton.
    doubt they can get a signal with the phone up their bum
  • Options

Gutted.

I lost it in Brighton.
    A classic
  • Options

Gutted.

I lost it in Brighton.
    Has Ashley Cole of Jermain Jenus got it then?
  • Options
    when some fans try and label the derby against millwall as there cup final, for me its the biggest game of our season and i would be over the moon if we beat them at there place, weve hardly had much to shout about of late.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The advert where the Muslim Cleric and Priest buy knee pads for each other .
    What utter bollocks
  • Options
    Why I leave everything to the last minute which then has a knock on effect to me leaving things to the last minute.
    Does anyone else duffer suffer from this
  • Options

Gutted.

I lost it in Brighton.
    I

A more unscrupulous person would insure it then lose it in a months time ....

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Gutted.

I lost it in Brighton.
    I

A more unscrupulous person would insure it then lose it in a months time ....

Haha.

You have to type in a code into the phone to get a number unfortunately.
  • Options
    Sitting in my GF's bedroom in Crystal Palace and hearing their equaliser go in against United followed by that shit "that's the way we like it" song ...

Grrr.
  • Options

The advert where the Muslim Cleric and Priest buy knee pads for each other .
    What utter bollocks

Absolutely. A RC priest drinking tea, utterly ridiculous...