Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The drunk thread, v2.0

Where is the drunk thread?!

I'm a maverick, so I've created my own.

Sweden is incredibleeeeee, but I've just bumped into an arsenal supporter from blackheath... I set him straight, but he hates charlton apparently.

I've taught my boss the words to Valley Floyd Road.

I found out that swedish girls love London, I'm in a relationship so... It was a tough call guys. But I'm a gentleman. (Say you're a real English gentleman and they love it even more.)

Comments

• Berliner, awesome
  • Sounds incredibleeeeee buddy
  • I'm very much wishing to join this thread tonight but currently lacking in wing men
  • I'm at the Darts tomorrow, so there's a good chance I'll be visiting this thread at some point tomorrow night!
  • LuckyReds said:

Sweden is incredibleeeeee, but I've just bumped into an arsenal supporter from blackheath... I set him straight, but he hates charlton apparently.

I found out that swedish girls love London, I'm in a relationship so... It was a tough call guys. But I'm a gentleman. (Say you're a real English gentleman and they love it even more.)

Swedish women are the most beautiful in the world.

Unfortunately they are not blessed with big bangers, apparantly they have the smallest average bust size in Europe.
  • Will be no chance of elfs getting drunk
  • LuckyReds said:

Unfortunately they are not blessed with big bangers, apparantly they have the smallest average bust size in Europe.
    Out of curiosity, how attractive a man would you consider yourself?

• Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

I met a gorgeous young Swedish lady at my son's wedding - young and old, gay and straight (well, maybe not the second) every guy was transfixed. She had every guy eating out of the palm of her hand. Obviously, being in a new relationship myself and having the responsibility of being the father of the groom, I was not affected by this (yea, right!). She told me that all Swedish men are ugly and she likes Englishmen...
  • excellent work @tables

@WSS @Stig it's happening again
  • cabbles said:

excellent work @tables

No one fecks with the gaffer @nibbles ;)
  • edited December 2016
    cabbles said:

I'm very much wishing to join this thread tonight but currently lacking in wing men

*****Urgent Xmas Appeal************

Christmas can be a very festive, fun and alcoholic time if you have friends. Many of you will be going out over the festive period and enjoying the odd tipple in your social circles, laughing, having fun. Not @AFKABartram, for AFKABartram Xmas drinking can be a lonely time as he faces up to the reality that one by one, his CL drinking buddies such as Dave Mehmet have abandoned him for more exciting ventures such as rewatching the full 90 minute coverage of Swindon 3- 0 Charlton shown back in November. It's been a long year for AFKABartram as he's had to wade through 300 pages of brexit shit, ban PL54 and put up with some loser whinging about misappropriations of his CL username. Please, if any other CL user can spend even 30 minutes of their time, please join AFKABartram on a southeastern train service for a bottle of white lightning followed by a pint of snakebite in the Millers (or whatever that pub it is you lot go to), and make sure AFKABartram doesn't spend another night drinking alone......
    It's a date! (I'll be carrying a copy of the Guardian, a half-eaten kebab and an expression of confused guilt).
  • Cancelled my f***ing train as well and I'm standing outside the Spoons like Oliver Twist outside a pie and mash shop as everyone heartily sups away....
  • Cancelled my f***ing train as well and I'm standing outside the Spoons like Oliver Twist outside a pie and mash shop as everyone heartily sups away....

Work closer to home mate

That is a disgrace.

Those sandals are fucking awful.
  • Macronate said:

That is a disgrace.

Those sandals are fucking awful.
    I thought it's was Jen's Lehmann
  • .............*Throws out sandals*............
    No need for my long grey socks now, I may as throw them out as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll take the knee high grey socks off you. The lad is running a bit short.
  • On dlr. just pissed on some bird for the bants
  • Didn't. Really
  • Well hello there new favourite thread!

Where have you been all my life!!

Ohh and I love Jacko! He's gonna score the winner tomorrow!!
  • cabbles said:

excellent work @tables

Will look into it.
  • Stig said:

cabbles said:

excellent work @tables

Will look into it.
    Hmm, are you i_b_b_o_r_g in disguise?
  • Anhone else enhoyibg a nice kebab after the nigtt out?!

Last day of term biaatcjesss!!!
  • aliwibble said:

Stig said:

cabbles said:

excellent work @tables

Will look into it.
    Hmm, are you i_b_b_o_r_g in disguise?
    Will look into it.
  • Anhone else enhoyibg a nice kebab after the nigtt out?!

Last day of term biaatcjesss!!!

Call me psychic, but I have a very slight feeling that @cantersaddick may not have donated his drinks to the protest fund tonight... ;)
  • Saga Lout said:

LuckyReds said:

I met a gorgeous young Swedish lady at my son's wedding - young and old, gay and straight (well, maybe not the second) every guy was transfixed. She had every guy eating out of the palm of her hand. Obviously, being in a new relationship myself and having the responsibility of being the father of the groom, I was not affected by this (yea, right!). She told me that all Swedish men are ugly and she likes Englishmen...
    Their women are top notch - although now Elfsborg had mentioned it, their not the most top heavy of women.

About the men though, I always like I dropped a level when I was in Sweden - as though the men were clearly benefiting from the good ol' Swedish genes. It took me a while to realise that actually a lot of the younger men were just pretty feminine, and lack a certain masculine charm..