Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ghosts

As Professor Brian Cox as said that Ghosts do no exist,how many people actually believe him.Is so can he prove that God does not exist.

Comments

• We had a thread about this a while ago. I am a total sceptic but had a very very scary experience a few years ago that has made me think very seriously about what I believe.
  • We had a thread about this a while ago. I am a total sceptic but had a very very scary experience a few years ago that has made me think very seriously about what I believe.

Were you the guy who was recognised by the bloke you helped to save?
  • Yeah, I reckon there's something

Ermmm well, in that case........you're not a total sceptic!
  • One of my most favourite Jam numbers and sounds brilliant accoustic

https://youtu.be/YrMK1PrvEB4
  • You can't prove that something doesn't exist. Except maybe brain cells in the senior management team.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

We're now shooting billions of pictures and videos every day. You'd think someone would've found a decent image of a ghost by now.

You were saying?
  • Leuth said:

We had a thread about this a while ago. I am a total sceptic but had a very very scary experience a few years ago that has made me think very seriously about what I believe.

No. I was the one who had a very strange experience in the middle of the night in a hotel in the West Midlands (ok guys, fill your boots). Long story with a number of twists. I'm still a sceptic but there are a few coincidences and things I couldn't explain.
  • Leuth said:

We had a thread about this a while ago. I am a total sceptic but had a very very scary experience a few years ago that has made me think very seriously about what I believe.

No. I was the one who had a very strange experience in the middle of the night in a hotel in the West Midlands (ok guys, fill your boots). Long story with a number of twists. I'm still a sceptic but there are a few coincidences and things I couldn't explain.
    id like to read, where was the thread please
  • Leuth said:

Two or three years ago I guess. Happy to recount the story again if it can't be found (but it's a long one so it would be good if you could find it)
  • Just remembered - it was Sam Numbers who had the lifesaving encounter
  • I have seen a ghost. 100%
  • Sponsored links:

• Still sends shivers down my spine.
  • Leuth said:

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/48453/ghostly-encounters/p1

So do half the threads on here!
  • As an ex interviewee for the role of Secretary of the Derek Acorah fan club, I must object vehemently to the levels of scepticism and cynicism on this forum.

'Most Haunted' was compelling viewing with endless examples of supernatural existence, so they told us.

Scientists will always be black and white in their conclusions - that is what they do, the way they think. They have to have a solution to an equation.

I've had two experiences, both non-alcohol related and both would make even sceptics think carefully.

I believe I have seen at least one ghost when we lived at our house near Stockport in the 80's -subsequent investigations came up with some fascinating unknowns which supported the possibility.

Most recently, only last October, my Mrs and I were staying in a hotel in Painswick in the Cotswolds - a late Tudor mansion.
    We had an original room with wide, creaky oak floorboards and a 20 ft walk from the bed to the en suite.

Deep into the night, I was awoken by the sound of creaking floorboards.
    I'd closed the bathroom door before lights out but left the bathroom light on so my wife didn't trip on the step up into the bathroom as she had a broken wrist at the time.

The creaking floorboards sounded distinctly like there was somebody walking across the floor from the bed to the bathroom.

The bathroom door then opened - and opened wide and full.

I leaned across to give the wife a squeeze just in case my eyesight was faltering and, sure enough, she was next to me.

I put the bedside light on, it was 3.45 am.

That was the end of it but I swear, as sure as eggs is eggs, it really happened.

So do half the threads on here!
    Read your Bart Ehrman and you'll find out just how much of it is nonsense and how much was carefully selected to give out whatever propaganda message the powers that be wanted at the time. Citing the bible as evidence of anything is akin to claiming that you saw some news in the Daily Sport.
  • Leuth said:

Two or three years ago I guess. Happy to recount the story again if it can't be found (but it's a long one so it would be good if you could find it)
    Sorry pal, couldn't find it, no dramas though.