Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last Q&A of the season sunday: CAST - save the best to last

Last empty Q&A of the season - managed to secure myself a place.....

Cannot wait. Am preparing my questions now

Comments

• Seeing as KM doesn't usually answer any awkward questions & merely comes out with prepared statements, can someone please just tell her - " please sell up asap, we are not going to stop the protests & they are only going to get more vociferous & noticeable until you do - we are not going away"
  • HarryLime said:

My Question would be - If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

Rat?
  • Is your favourite song... "Puppet on a String" or is it "I've got no strings"?
  • I don't what these are like as I've never been and I am sure she has a set of prepared answers and I am sure others who have been to these before have done a good job of undermining her off the shelf responses.

I have also seen and agree to some extent with others that have written how worthwhile they are, but I will do my best to put her under the spotlight
  • Ask her who her favourite member of Westlife is. That always gets them
  • cabbles said:

I don't what these are like as I've never been and I am sure she has a set of prepared answers and I am sure others who have been to these before have done a good job of undermining her off the shelf responses.

I have also seen and agree to some extent with others that have written how worthwhile they are, but I will do my best to put her under the spotlight

One suggestion, if you've got time is to look at comments from the last meeting because it will give you an insight to what kind of approach or questions to ask.
  • Sponsored links:

• HarryLime said:

quickly followed by spit or swallow?
  • Ask her to give some insight into the day to day running of the club.
  • Ask her if she has ever had a bet on football.
  • I think it would be marvellous if everyone asked nonsense questions at this session.

Love that idea. Normal questions are a waste of time anyway as we've heard all the 'answers'.
  • bobmunro said:

I think it would be marvellous if everyone asked nonsense questions at this session.

Maybe something like:

Which great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to a physical state and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?
  • Sponsored links:

• Will there ever be a boy who can swim faster than a shark?
  • Ask for RD's email address, or direct phone number?
  • Ask, if they're so insistent that they are here for the long haul that they re instate a fan onto the board
  • HarryLime said:

A squirrel, because I look like one.
  • Give her hell. Don't let her manoeuvre away from questions without a straight answer.
  • Highs and lows, Charlton Athletic over the past 10 / 15 years?