Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page (ed. New contract to 2020)

Comments

• Options

Standing in bar. Slightly drunk. Drop your pint on the floor, hey presto... Wet patch... Anyone else think this when they read how it happened or just me?

Or in the back garden by a children's paddling pool and slipped. Who knows so why speculate?
  • Options
    How it happened is not important, what is important is he was allegedly about to start full pre season and then from a slip, is out until October. As I posted before clearly, doing too much, too soon. # not ready
  • Options

How it happened is not important, what is important is he was allegedly about to start full pre season and then from a slip, is out until October. As I posted before clearly, doing too much, too soon. # not ready

How do you know that? When he slipped he injury his hamstring again.
  • Options

So you treat lots of severe hamstring ruptures after an innocuous slip do you? :-)) Seriously I don't know - I have already said that - Equally I have said its irrelevant how he did it, and for him personally not good at all.
    You have seen the club posts as have I - Operation, to rehab, to full training, all in the space of weeks - that is not a simple hamstring issue. Then something as innocuous as slip has set him back weeks, that is not regular in my very simplistic opinion. Hence my point of rushing to get into pre season, he's not the first and wont be the last. If you tie it in to KR's post about early pre season for the players - it kinda makes sense, in my simple head.
  • Options

So you treat lots of severe hamstring ruptures after an innocuous slip do you? :-)) Seriously I don't know - I have already said that - Equally I have said its irrelevant how he did it, and for him personally not good at all.
    So is it "clearly" or "Don't know"?

• Options

maybe you should go and have a coffee or something. its a forum not an inquest. Have a nice day the sun is shining.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

maybe you should go and have a coffee or something. its a forum not an inquest. Have a nice day the sun is shining.
    You mean run away as soon as someone points out the contradictions in your "argument"? ; - )
  • Options

You mean run away as soon as someone points out the contradictions in your "argument"? ; - )
    Remind me not to upset you :-))
  • Options

Oh, another deflection. Only pointed out your contradiction and now you are all "have a coffee" "upset".

Appears you are struggling for an adult response. Remember, this isn't a Millwall forum so we have a better level of debate ; - )
  • Options

Oh, another deflection. Only pointed out your contradiction and now you are all "have a coffee" "upset".

Appears you are struggling for an adult response. Remember, this isn't a Millwall forum so we have a better level of debate ; - )
    Carry On Henry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does the missus never give you last word at home?
    Better debate yes, but not a better team! 'Carry on Charlton'
  • Options

Does the missus never give you last word at home?
    Better debate yes, but not a better team! 'Carry on Charlton'
    Deflection, deflection, deflection, do you overreact like this and go all defensive when your missus points out that you've contradicted yourself?
  • Options
    Overreact? Blimey, maybe I was wrong its not your missus, its your mum, who tells you!

Sorry and again I forgot my place perhaps I should have addressed and asked permission first from the 'Lord, no one else have an opinion unless I agree/ sanction it, Henry Irving'
  • Options

Overreact? Blimey, maybe I was wrong its not your missus, its your mum, who tells you!

Sorry and again I forgot my place perhaps I should have addressed and asked permission first from the 'Lord, no one else have an opinion unless I agree/ sanction it, Henry Irving'

Yet more deflection and personal digs, oh dear.

And now going for a variation on "I'm entitled to an opinion".

Trouble is you were greedy and went for TWO contradictory opinions and when someone pointed that out you went all wobbly. Go and have a coffee, it's a lovely day outside ; - )
  • Options
    Hopefully this will force us to sign a decent left back this summer, is Chicksen still available ?
  • Options
    Ok boss , as you say , I must remember my place , after all no one must cross Lord Henry - may I politely suggest in future you read peoples posts for what they are, 'opinions'. Instead you went for the jugular from the outset and thinks it's ok to point out grammar errors when it's clearly stated as an opinion.
  • Options

Just make sure that if you have that coffee you aren't sat at Mark Fish's coffee table or you could end up recovering ala Page.
  • Options

Just make sure that if you have that coffee you aren't sat at Mark Fish's coffee table or you could end up recovering ala Page.
    worth a lol that ...just to take the heat out of the Lewis Page injury that has provoked such bicker
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    se9addick said:

Hopefully this will force us to sign a decent left back this summer, is Chicksen still available ?

Not sure the debate between Sid and Henry will force the clubs to sign a new LB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Standing in bar. Slightly drunk. Drop your pint on the floor, hey presto... Wet patch... Anyone else think this when they read how it happened or just me?

Or in the back garden by a children's paddling pool and slipped. Who knows so why speculate?
    Give it a rest, it was only a light hearted comment as it is the sort of thing I would have done at his age.
  • Options
    Nice tweet after today
    Hope the decision doesnt effect him to much

• Options

Nice tweet after today

FFS @paulie8290 i thought he was out too! bump a title that says out all season, you going to send people into hospital
  • Options

Nice tweet after today

Only thing I'd say is if you don't outscore your opponent you can't get 3 points. We didn't score one so could not get 3 points. Didn't deserve 3 points imo.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Nice tweet after today

Only thing I'd say is if you don't outscore your opponent you can't get 3 points. We didn't score one so could not get 3 points. Didn't deserve 3 points imo.
    Only thing I'd say to that is the fact that their penalty was a very rare attack up field in the latter stages of the second half and we were banging on their door - Of course after they scored they stuck all eleven men behind the ball and so made it impossible to get through yet believe that had the penalty not happened, we'd have had another chance or two to score
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Nice tweet after today

Only thing I'd say to that is the fact that their penalty was a very rare attack up field in the latter stages of the second half and we were banging on their door - Of course after they scored they stuck all eleven men behind the ball and so made it impossible to get through yet believe that had the penalty not happened, we'd have had another chance or two to score
    I could say that's a fair point, but knowing our finishing talent, I'd say a 0-0 would have been the most likely result.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Nice tweet after today

I could say that's a fair point, but knowing our finishing talent, I'd say a 0-0 would have been the most likely result.
    Yeah I agree with that point too...
  • Options
    Beardface said:

Bloody hell @paulie8290 can't catch a break - criticised for starting new threads, criticised for posting on older threads instead!

lol very true, nearly got a flag i tell thee :wink: