Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Dave2l said:

The new people should have been immune from leaving at that point. Not enough airtime. Danielle needed more airtime!

Craig couldn't play it cool.

"You not ready for pro green Millie mackintosh part 2?"

Not a bad bloke but that was just cringeworthy. I think he lost her rather then her having heartbreak residue over Jonny.

Over done it with the compliments and was probably full of shit.

***Saw a minor chance to be famous, went for it and landed on his head***

Like most of the lads on here then?
  • the lack of proper talent in there is becoming irritating no real knockouts, olivia is a raving when done up, camilla is hit and miss.

gabby, montana, amber all average looking i think.

tyla needs a good meal.

not that i would complain.

I think Olivia is mint. Disappointed i didnt watch it when Jess was in it
  • They need to drop some good looking people in to mix it up.
  • i think previous years have had better looking contestants.
  • edited July 2017
    Can't wait for the 'I've been modelling underwear In New York' bore to come in.
  • cabbles said:

the lack of proper talent in there is becoming irritating no real knockouts, olivia is a raving when done up, camilla is hit and miss.

gabby, montana, amber all average looking i think.

tyla needs a good meal.

not that i would complain.

I think Olivia is mint. Disappointed i didnt watch it when Jess was in it
    Think of the amount of money you saved on tissues.
    Her relationship was a rollercoaster with Dom. I certainly shed a few tears.
  • Is that Gabby for real? Will never understand birds.
  • Typical bird behaviour!
  • I can't get my head around that
  • Sponsored links:

• Olivia even worse. Really dislike her.
  • Doing my nut in. She's got the nicest bloke in there and she's crying no one else picks her. Marcel and Kem should couple up , they'd win it hands down . The rest are fake
  • How was Chris being immature in his reaction?

You can't win with birds like Olivia.
  • edited July 2017
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40518856

Viewers have been complaining about Love Island - but not for the reason you might think.

The ITV2 show sees single men and women put together in a Majorcan villa to find love and win a £50,000 prize.

So far this series, there have been several instances of, shall we say, intimate behaviour taking place.

But broadcasting regulator Ofcom says it has actually received far more complaints about scenes that show the contestants smoking.

The series airs after the 21:00 watershed but has still attracted 46 complaints to date.

More than half of those - 24 - were from viewers objecting to the portrayal of smoking.

Fifteen of the complaints were made about the promotion of "sexual material and promiscuity".

The remaining complaints were for bad language, grievances about a racial slur and violence (for the time when a contestant threw a cushion "aggressively").

Ofcom has said it will assess the 46 complaints before deciding whether to investigate further.

What exactly do these viewers think they're going to see when they watch Love Island?

Oh no, smoking, bad language, sexual activity and aggressive cushion throwing.

Don't know what the grievances were about a racial slur.
  • racial slur could of been the conversation montana and theo had about are you "half and half" "what mix are you"
  • This Theo is a dick
  • Yes he's come in giving the big'un

But, for drama, the viewers need it
  • What a contrast this Calvin Klein model is compared to Craig and how they've gone about cracking on Camilla
  • Theo is a bell
  • Sponsored links:

• They've 100% told him to go in and be the biggest prick possible.
  • Yep Theo is a dick, but then again so is Johnny

Kem is a proper lad, hilarious
  • Theo is a bell

Absolute fist
  • 400m prick.
  • 400m prick.
  • good to see that melt johnny squirming, faked it for a couple of weeks with cam now getting upset that someone might nick his bird, when camilla was upset the other night he wasn't so emotional then.
  • cabbles said:

Macronate said:

400m prick.

Macronate said:

400m prick.

That's 800m
    Yeah, sorry.

Was so infuriated by Theo's underhand approach that I lengthened his race.
  • Tonight's text...

"Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the new Islanders will pick first, starting with Georgia followed by Jamie and then Theo. Then the remaining boys will pick who they want to couple up with. #dontbeshy #gowithyourgut"