Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jay Dasilva rejoins on season long loan

Good news.

Rated him since his Millwall debut and said at the time I couldn't see why there was so much negativity about him or why he wasn't selected again for months only to play well when he did.

Comments

• You got my heart
    You got my soul
    You got Dasilva
    You got the gold
    You got the diamonds from the mine
    Well that's alright, it'll buy some time
  • About time!!

Now go and get a keeper and a striker!
  • Good news. Sod the height test.
  • He looked pure class going forward from left back, I still have some concerns defensively from him.

Hopefully, Harry Lennon will recover from his injuries to offer an alternative to Jay Da Silva when facing a more direct opposition.

Welcome back Jay.
  • edited July 2017
    To the tune of all the small things by Blink 182...

All the small things
    Solly cares, Da Silva brings
    I'll take one show
    Your ride best goal
    Always I know
    You'll be at Charlton
    Watching, waiting, commiserating
    Say it ain't so, I will not go
    Turn the lights off, carry me home
    Na, na, na, na
    Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

https://g.co/kgs/QwHmQz

Edit: he's short.
  • cafc-west said:

Great news - there is real talent in him. To get the successful England under 19 captain is some achievement. Think he must have really wanted to come back as there must have been interest from Championship clubs.

he said hes never worked for a manager with the level of delusion narcissism charisma that Robinson possesses .
  • cafc-west said:

Great news - there is real talent in him. To get the successful England under 19 captain is some achievement. Think he must have really wanted to come back as there must have been interest from Championship clubs.

he said hes never worked for a manager with the level of charisma that Robinson possesses .
    Or bullshit to you and me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy with this! long time coming but he was away with England, good luck JDS
  • Good to get him back.

Knows the set up, manager, players so no settling in period.
  • Excellent signing - looking forward to seeing him play.
  • Good. Don't understand how it took so long to get him in as he's missed so much preseason, but at least he's familiar with the team and the tactics
  • Good. Don't understand how it took so long to get him in as he's missed so much preseason, but at least he's familiar with the team and the tactics

Been playing for England U19s
  • Good.
  • ozaddick said:

Good news. But why oh fucking why does KM have to comment on these things. Do as your told by your P.R company and shut the fuck up!

I would imagine that is the PR company adding the comments in.
  • Good signing. Improves the squad and proved himself at this level last season. Happy with this. If Solly can recapture his form then a back 4 of Solly, Konsa, Pearce, DeSilva should be decent at this level, just not a lot of depth behind it.
  • Good player. I don't rate him as highly as some appear to but you've all seen more of him than me. Pleased with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting he's also signed a new deal with Chelsea.

• Hopefully he'll be buzzing for the season ahead after captaining the U19s to glory.
  • edited July 2017
    ozaddick said:

Good news. But why oh fucking why does KM have to comment on these things. Do as your told by your P.R company and shut the fuck up!

"we'd like to thank everyone involved in the deal"
    Giving herself a well deserved pat on the back for doing her job.....
  • 23 is the magic number of 1st team players.
  • welcome back Jay
  • He looked pure class going forward from left back, I still have some concerns defensively from him.

Hopefully, Harry Lennon will recover from his injuries to offer an alternative to Jay Da Silva when facing a more direct opposition.

Welcome back Jay.

"Bought a new sports car! Yeah it's great, really nifty. Still gonna use my cardboard box on wheels for the school run though"
  • Talal said:

ozaddick said:

"we'd like to thank everyone involved in the deal"
    Giving herself a well deserved pat on the back for doing her job.....
    KM's comments were pretty much perfect if the CEO is going to comment on a deal - frankly it was a breath of fresh air to have some professionalism in a statement attributed to her (even if she didn't write it). It was short, professional and sought to build relationships rather than strut and make it about herself. If she's going to stay and comment then this is the level she needs to consistently hit in her public statements.