Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POSITIVITY 100% SUPPORT

Think This Needs To Be in Banner Form Top Of Page

Comments

• edited August 2017
    cafc_will said:

You're forgetting something . These are Charlton fans you are talking too !
  • edited August 2017
    100% support?

I had a truss like that!
  • cafc_will said:

Interesting use of title-case.

• edited August 2017
    I will support the team and want it to do well. I will praise and support Robinson and the players. Charlton are my team. But I won't forget we are in League One and we do need to shore up the squad a bit in certain positions to make getting out of it a realistic prospect. There is still time for things to improve, stay the same or get worse. I am not 100% positive about everything relating to my club personally and two one goal victories against Bristol Rovers and Exeter in a League we shouldn't be in and a cup round we shouldn't be in, isn't going to change things that easily.
  • If we lose tomorrow or fail to win because we have nothing upfront the wailing will begin again.
  • Where there's a will, there's a way
  • Why isn't the banner up yet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Joke club.

We are so fu***g shyte I can't even laugh at the Nigel's!!
  • cafc4life said:

It's easy to say be positive but no team in league 1 lost away to Plymouth last season and already week 2 we've done it. It's not good enough ...

Is this meant to be a joke?
  • cafc4life said:

It's easy to say be positive but no team in league 1 lost away to Plymouth last season and already week 2 we've done it. It's not good enough ...

Is this meant to be a joke?
    Yes.
  • Positivity
  • Hang on in there, Will.
  • Things are looking good. At this rate we might be safe from relegation by April.
  • mascot88 said:

It's all about not being relegated again and holding on until Roland leaves.

Whilst Roland is in charge, this isn't Charlton for me, it just isn't, it holds none of the ethos, none of the values, nothing is respected by this twat and it never will be. I'm coming back to England for the first time in 7 years, am I going to the Valley, No, because I am not funding something I fundamentally disagree with, it breaks my heart, but I'm mainly numb now.

If Roland somehow got us promoted, I'd feel the same, if we some how got into the prem with this fuck stick in charge it still would feel like I'm supporting a different club, not my club.

Until he is gone Charlton is simply not Charlton.

Wow 'Charlton is simply not Charlton' is far too deep existential stuff for me. How about COYA?
  • Sponsored links:

• Saturday was actually the first time in a long time that I felt the "spark" return. That's because of the football we are playing right now.

I don't consider Duchatelet being an impact on any positivity at all.
  • Saturday was actually the first time in a long time that I felt the "spark" return. That's because of the football we are playing right now.

I don't consider Duchatelet being an impact on any positivity at all.

Good point however I do feel as a boy-cotter I am in a small minority that is getting smaller by the week. It has been said on several occasions that some good English signings, a good start and a few wins would get people returning.

I will be watching with interest when CARD announce their first action for this season.
  • Have the Protests Worked?

100% Positivity 100% Support The Team

"When we hear the Valley Erupt and the Fans are Backing us it gives us that extra yard"

• edited August 2017
    cafc_will said:

Have the Protests Worked?

Is that a rhetorical question? I would argue that they have 'worked' to an extent, without obviously achieving the primary goal.
    cafc_will said:

"When we hear the Valley Erupt and the Fans are Backing us it gives us that extra yard"

I have my doubts about that. I think the relationship between the crowd and the performance is possibly a bit more complicated.
  • 100% Support
  • edited August 2017
    cafc_will said:

100% Support

Will, you're getting like this wind up merchant, stop it. Some green shoots of recovery on the pitch but nothing's changed as far as the owner and useless CEO is concerned, Regime Out! :wink:
  • Have they learnt / understood from previous mistakes...?

This is the first season since their takeover that they have left full control of club to management. Have provided funds to build a competitive team. I know it's only a few games in but a loss or few doesn't mean Rloand Out chants and pigs on the pitch does it..

If we were in the championship then would obviously be less of a problem but we all know the relegation was avoidable..

I believe the team Robinson is building is not only competitive for a league 1 promotion charge but that also funds would be available for additional to make a championship challenge next season..

POSITVITY