Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatelet spouting his opinions again

Recently given a major interview to Belgian publication Knack. Thanks to @scoham for uncovering it. It is very lengthy so I haven't had time to translate all of it properly yet.

A few snippets:

- Admits football a mistake but nevertheless an interesting experiment sociologically.
- Intends to sell all his football clubs but not in a hurry
- Says people in Belgium earn too little but that his own employees have no complaints (I have just corrected the journalists on this point by bringing the Charlton bonus issue to their attention)
- Slags off teachers, immigrants, generals and Muslims: helping with ROT's electioneering strategy in one fell swoop.

Comments

• Copied over from the FCC thread.

Very little aired in recent months about RD's German activities, but grateful thanks to @MadGerman for finding this -

https://www.liga-drei.de/carl-zeiss-jena-unabhaengigkeit-von-duchatelet-angestrebt

• Well, here is at least one teacher who intends to help get the better of him - and has been working to that end for a while now.

And in case reading that someone in authority thinks perhaps my collar should be felt, they should remember this...…

…...the pen is mightier than the sword

(English novelist and politician - they pop up everywhere, don't they? - Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839)
  • maniac shit dipping fuck stick ...

manifested retractable mc-triple-sandwich mutha fucker
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably worth CARD highlighting some of the racist views from the owner of a great community club like Charlton,especially as the first one to launch it's own anti-racism campaign before Kick it Out even existed.

mascot88 said:

maniac shit dipping fuck stick ...

manifested retractable mc-triple-sandwich mutha fucker

Good morning mascot.....nice to see you bubbling and effervescencing over in the exuberance of your own verbosity at such an early hour.
  • So he believes we don’t know what really happened

He (or his staff) chose to send over poor and/or unsuitable players and managers.

When you’ve been running an English club for nearly 2 years, made numerous mistakes and yet still believe Karen Fraeye is a good appointment then it proves you’re the problem. Not the fans, the media or anyone else.
  • It shows how stubborn he is. Worrying times.
  • It's as though he knows Charlton supporters are gonna be reading it
  • Hoping @Weegie Addick ormsomeone else will be able to,present a full,translation, then if there are contentious views that the circulation engine to press and authorities goes on full throttle
  • edited August 2018
    Still in full denial. That huge financial loss when he finally sells the club might affect his mental well-being at this rate because he will find it very difficult to reconcile his faultless leadership with a stonking multi-million pound loss which will shatter his self-image in his home country.
  • edited August 2018
    Chizz said:

He's not in a hurry to sell the club. He doesn't think migrants add economic value. His employees do not complain about their pay.

Unbe-fucking-lievable

I was thinking more "Un-fucking-be-fucking-liev-fucking-able".

• Intends to sell all his football clubs but not in a hurry

Excellent news..............fuck sake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Muslim immigration (he's not a fan of second- and third-generation immigrants being considered "guests" rather than citizens)

If I’m reading this right I agree with him as a second generation half paddy
  • edited August 2018
    Re:
    Chizz said:

Here is a selection of some of the contents of that article. Frankly, it beggars belief.

He goes on to ramble, at length, in barely coherent rhetoric about...the sinking of the Bismark...

Can someone point me at the article, please? I'd, maybe, be interested in what he has to say about this.
  • edited August 2018
    I totally believe him when he says he is in no hurry to sell. All the evidence supports that. Those who claim he "desperately" wants out.... I think they are wrong. I think he is gonna make buyers come to his price and not vice-versa.
  • Hoping @Weegie Addick ormsomeone else will be able to,present a full,translation, then if there are contentious views that the circulation engine to press and authorities goes on full throttle

I started on it last night but only on my phone. Have a day full of meetings but plan to work on it properly this evening on laptop unless anyone else beats me to it.

Kind of incredulous some of the stuff he says. But not unexpected, given what we've seen and heard before.
  • edited August 2018

I totally believe him when he says he is in no hurry to sell. All the evidence supports that. Those who claim he "desperately" wants out.... I think they are wrong. I think he is gonna make buyers come to his price and not vice-versa.

He'll be long dead by the time some idiot offers him £77m
  • Addickted said:

"The supporters' protests do me little".....

Of course they don't Roland.

"Duchâtelet was on the phone to the newspaper owner this morning, to rant at him for publishing the article".

Just to be clear- the latter refers to ROT article in Het Laatste Nieuws, not this one. Imagine he is quite proud of this one.
  • Class A fucktard

I started on it last night but only on my phone. Have a day full of meetings but plan to work on it properly this evening on laptop unless anyone else beats me to it.

Kind of incredulous some of the stuff he says. But not unexpected, given what we've seen and heard before.
    Surely this is why we have meetings?