Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Who Is Getting A Ticket For Tomorrow Then????

Interesting to see how many more people we have tomorrow, are any of you planning a last minute trip down?

Comments

• I have a season ticket.
  • As do I, i'm just curious if people will return in their droves
  • If the deal is beyond the point of no return, yes.  If not, no.
  • As do I, i'm just curious if people will return in their droves

I know mate, I was just messing about.  I really just want to run around my office at the moment so apologies for any silliness.
  • I'm the same, luckily its just me and my old man in the office. Both as happy as each other!!!
  • Can't imagine EFL will take longer than midweek to approve. 
  • RedPanda said:

I’ve just purchased for tomorrow.

The EFL won’t stop it, look at all the crooks they’ve allowed to buy clubs. As soon as it’s confirmed RD has no stake left in The Valley I’ll buy a half season-ticket.

It will be interesting to see if he still retains a stake in the club, I bet the f***** does.

I'd still not go.
  • Stig said:
    If the deal is beyond the point of no return, yes.  If not, no.
    Good man.
  • I can't but will be out drinking to the end of the pain and suffering, I will be there a week on Tuesday and hopefully the Friday as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• I fancy going.

I hope it's a sell out
  • Just got mine :D 
  • Rossman92 said:
    Fucking hell. I plan my trip for the last two games of Roland's regime? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    Don't worry. When we win our 10th consecutive Champions League you can say to all the glory hunters that you were there from the beginning, through thick and thin, the good times and the bad.

;) 
  • I genuinely looked up flights, but I'm not paying in excess of 300 euro return!
  • I'll be there.
  • Can't make it tomorrow but have officially ended my boycott by buying season tickets again. It will be a great Boxing Day!
  • All in
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    If the deal is beyond the point of no return, yes.  If not, no.
    Good man.
    Not that good, I'm already thinking fark it, let's enjoy the day whatever and if it falls through lament later. 
  • We fly in on Monday... So close and yet so far.  
  • Even my wife is now coming tomorrow!
  • just got mine. COYA
  • Wasnt going but just bought 2.
  • Just tried to get Covered End season tickets for next season. Gutted. The top four tiers are already sold out. 
  • Sadly can't make tomorrow but if this goes through we are back
  • Can't go tomorrow but just bought three tickets for Huddersfield :)
  • I live in Manchester and have two ACA exams in 11/12 days time but oh my god I'm weighing up whether failing my exams is worth being there tomorrow....