Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Charlton Team of the decade

So many candidates, although Keeper is easy with Thuram.

Here is a selection of candidates, just to remind you and maybe give you horrific flash backs.  Manager would be Fraye

Frances McCormack Motta, Foley, Crofts, Botaka, Gillespie and Pete the Pole Petrucci, Nego, Church   Nouble Kerkar Alonso Lepoint Cook Dodoo Bessone Docherty Fanni  Suk-Yu Kai Kai Zyro! Anyone want to put them I to wn 11?

Comments

• Options
    Borrowdale anyone??
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Borrowdale anyone??
    That’s left back filled (or is it?)

10 to go
  • Options
    Seaborne
  • Options
    I always really disliked David Mooney although we had worse players 
  • Options
    Ba?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Dodoo, Kaikai
  • Options
    Tudgay?
  • Options
    Novak had been half decent in the Championship, yet he comes to Cafc in League 1 and looked poor. 
  • Options
    Novak had been half decent in the Championship, yet he comes to Cafc in League 1 and looked poor. 
    #Charltonised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Le Point has to be in this team. Surely the decade's worst of the worst.
  • Options
    Le Point has to be in this team. Surely the decade's worst of the worst.
    Yeah he would have to be in there. Didn’t he cost decent money too? Luckily not many will have seen him play! 
  • Options
    Kaikai So bad they named him twice.
  • Options
    Ba, despite having the cheapest name for a shirt, no one bothered.
  • Options
    Christ, It appears I have done well to have forgotten or simply blocked out the memory from some of those names there! 
  • Options
    Le point: pre car crash was a Belgian International.
    Le point: post car crash was a Brussel sprout.

Cafc got him after car crash.
  • Options
    Rhys Williams at CB...
  • Options
    Fanni and Motta were ok i thought. 
    Agreed. Came in at a bad time but you could at least see they could play a bit.
  • Options
    Surely Tresor Kandol would have to be in there? Frank Nouble as well?

I would also like to include Reza Goochienehad (sic), but his stunner away at Leeds just about saves him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’d also say having Church over the likes of Nouble and Reza is very harsh. 
  • Options
    Nouble was fucking toilet 
  • Options
    Holy shit, I’d forgotten literally half of these played for us. Funny how the human brain handles trauma. 
  • Options
    Pouso was pretty shocking, was like a rabbit in headlights during the one half he played. I might be wrong but I seem to remember watching him, Traore, Faye and Hasselbaink play together in an early season match at the Valley. Might have been different seasons but I do remember wondering pretty quickly whether Dowie had spent wisely 😬
  • Options
    Bergdych was quite anonymous.
  • Options
    Too many candidates!!!
  • Options
    Could easily do a 25 man squad!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Who was the lad we signed from Wolves midfielder Johnson ? Only played a few games, absolute pants.

Edit; Eggart Jonnson
  • Options
    Glosfan said:
    Pouso was pretty shocking, was like a rabbit in headlights during the one half he played. I might be wrong but I seem to remember watching him, Traore, Faye and Hasselbaink play together in an early season match at the Valley. Might have been different seasons but I do remember wondering pretty quickly whether Dowie had spent wisely 😬
    2006. Not this decade.