Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kim Jong-Un

Not sure if this is a hoax but some reputable sources are reporting  Kim Jong Un , President of North Korea has died after a botched heart surgery, according to outlets in China and Japan. No official confirmation from North Korea.

Comments

• Options
    Blimus
  • Options
    I read that he’s been ill recently.
  • Options
    Yanks aren’t convinced according to Washington Post
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    If Paulie started this thread he would be slaughtered 
    I thought that too!!
  • Options
    Rumours but something about this passes the sniff test for me.
  • Options
    How's your luck!

The only man in the whole of North Korea to catch the Corona virus!

• Options
    Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he is dead I am sure there will sadly be an equally unpleasant person lined up to follow.
    It’s his sister apparently. Kim Yo Jong (31) A real charmer no doubt.
  • Options
    If he is dead I am sure there will sadly be an equally unpleasant person lined up to follow.
    His sister apparently. She’s meant to be twice as bad as him . Still not convinced it’s happened yet though . 
  • Options
    Any news about COVID-19 from North Korea? 

• Options
    A military coup perhaps ? 
  • Options
    His sister apparently. She’s meant to be twice as bad as him . Still not convinced it’s happened yet though . 
    Why post then Beds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    Whoosh ?
  • Options
    Whoosh ?

Yep! :-) 
  • Options
    Undead
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    clb74 said:
    Why post then Beds?
    Because I’m bored 
  • Options
    RIP
    Don't know why the LOL, respect everyone in death, except Arthur Fowler after what he done with the Christmas Club money

Utter bastard.

(not you, Rob - Arthur Fowler)
  • Options
    It’ll be a sad day in Katie’s house if true.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    RIP
    Don't know why the LOL, respect everyone in death, except Arthur Fowler after what he done with the Christmas Club money

Utter bastard.

The fool broke the glass window in the back door from inside to out, so the break in defence was literally shattered right at the start. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    RIP

Utter bastard.

Then makes out he's having some sort of breakdown. Obviously acting, could tell a mile off
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    RIP

Utter bastard.

Then makes out he's having some sort of breakdown. Obviously acting, could tell a mile off
    And then the old goat started banging Michael Aspel's wife behind poor old Pauline's back. The bastard.

Mind you, she'd let herself go massively since she worked in that department store.