Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Snow - Train/Bus statuses***

edited February 2009 in Troubleshooting
I know CL isn't necessasrily going to be the first site we all look at for travel updates, but can we all post anything we know/see/hear in this thread please?

As of 05:25 all trains on the Sidcup & Bexleyheath lines are cancelled.
Journey check for New Eltham stn
Journey check for Eltham stn

All London buses are off the road:
TfL Live travel news

Tubes appear ok - you just can't get to one if you live in SE London!
TfL Live travel news

Comments

• ALL Southeastern trains cancelled.
  • Good call, btw, F-Blocker - transport sites will all be down in an hour.
  • The tubes are starting to fall like flies now:
    Look at the map more than the status board on the left
  • Jubilee line now suspended Waterloo-Willesden Green. (meaning I'm going to sit sight and wait for this cab...)
  • no trans in Carshalton way either.
  • Jubilee line trains being held at the depot, DLR down. Am on possibly the last Jubilee to Stratford hoping the Central lasts the pace. Stay at home everyone!
  • No buses from Gravesend to Town.
  • edited February 2009
    Oh, and Blackwall Tunnel terrible, A102covered on slush, which is why I told the cabbie to drop me at North Greenwich!
  • My dad is being a nutter and driving to canterbury from Dartford.

I'm staying at home - don't have a ny choice to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Today is a write-off work wise =D

I shall go for a walk with the missus and catch up on some DVD's...

Just what Mondays were made for IMO
  • I've got three months of book-keeping to catch up on - a day stuck in the office at home .......... yuck
  • DLR working.Just got me in
  • Yeah, no trains!

Happy Days.............I love snow

xx
  • Working from home. Just been given a list of all that's expected to be done today :-(

Feels like scrooge is 6 weeks late....
  • Working from home today (always wanted to say that) So anyone with busted MHE could you bring round my place! ;-)
  • working from home...............they can't send me anything to do...............am going to go out & make snow angels!!!!!!!!!

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry AFKA)

*snigger*
  • Company advised us not to travel.......yippee. ( Just have to catch up later in the week )

Sledging at Hall place Hill anyone ?
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Yeah, no trains!

Happy Days.............I love snow

xx

Me too!!

Might even build a snowman later.
  • Hiya Wilma!

Happy New Year to you (belatedly)

One more cup of coffee & I'm out there!
  • Sponsored links:

• I just rang work to try and get the web link for me to access my emails. There are 14 people from 160 in...
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Hiya Wilma!

Happy New Year to you (belatedly)

One more cup of coffee & I'm out there!

Just having my second cuppa after getting up at 6:15 to check on the trains and text everyone else telling them to stay in bed. Not brave enough to venture outside yet :-)
  • Dlr is playing up now!
    Broken down train between shadwell and bank.

I'm going home!
  • Well I'm at my desk at work. Blackheath looked gorgeous this morning with all the kids already having fun. Hope there is some snow left for me to play with later when I get home from work.
  • Was just told by a girl i work with that most of the tube lines are suspended and those that are running are heavily delayed. She was also told they are advising people not to travel because even if you get to work, by the time you finish for the day there might be no trains home if drivers doing the afternoon/evening shift can't make it in to work!
  • edited February 2009
    I'm 'working' from home today - due to my coaches not running from Medway and there are no trains either...

It's been snowing for an hour again down here and news says more to come... :o)

Oh well 4 day weekend looking likely! :o)
  • big flakes coming down here next to the Thames in Greenhithe!
  • Great i hope you all enjoy the day off.
    Ive been called into work on my day off because only one person turned up this morning my boss is stuck on A2 and im here on me own trying to run a department with no staff. lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I'm 'working' from home today - due to my coaches not running from Medway and there are no trains either...

It's been snowing for an hour again down here and news says more to come... :o)

Oh well 4 day weekend looking likely! :o)

I'm on the trains these days, but I've heard from a mate that Kings Ferry were running fine... so come on Maria, just admit you couldnt be arsed ;-)
  • M25 closed Godstone to Dorking (both directions): abandoned cars, broken down lorries, access for snowplough! This is having a knock on effect on local roads (A25,A217 etc.). Snowflakes are getting bigger and wind increasing (near Gatwick; just driven through a 'white out 'on the A23).