Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Just for absolute clarity for all those that attended yesterday and also those who didn't but are interested. 

MATT SOUTHALL HAD NO/ZERO/NADA CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE ORGANISERS OF THE PROTEST OUTSIDE THE WEST STAND BETWEEN 1200 & 1300. 

NONE OF US HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM, WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM OR TAKEN ADVICE FROM HIM. 

MATT SOUTHALL IS AS CULPABLE FOR THIS MESS AS MUCH AS ANYONE CONNECTED TO ESI. 

I remain hopeful that the truth will out and we can see what leeches they all have been during their disastrous tenure in SE7, they have no place at our club or football in general. 

Thanks to the 500 plus of you who came along and protested lawfully with passion and dignity, your support is appreciated by myself and my fellow addicks from CAST and Fans4fans.
    Is it possible he's speaking to various key protestors without your knowledge? That certainly seems to be the case.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    maybe but I still stand by the above, Southall was in no way connected to the protest outside the West Stand and no lines should be blurred on that.

I and I know the others that spoke alongside me yesterday, so fervently against all of ESI do not wish to be associated with him. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Just for absolute clarity for all those that attended yesterday and also those who didn't but are interested. 

MATT SOUTHALL HAD NO/ZERO/NADA CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE ORGANISERS OF THE PROTEST OUTSIDE THE WEST STAND BETWEEN 1200 & 1300. 

NONE OF US HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM, WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM OR TAKEN ADVICE FROM HIM. 

I remain hopeful that the truth will out and we can see what leeches they all have been during their disastrous tenure in SE7, they have no place at our club or football in general. 

Thanks to the 500 plus of you who came along and protested lawfully with passion and dignity, your support is appreciated by myself and my fellow addicks from CAST and Fans4fans.
    Is it possible he's speaking to various key protestors without your knowledge? That certainly seems to be the case.
    Why do you say that? Because of what smiffyboy said? Believe me @SE7toSG3 is as close to this as anyone and if he says there was no contact with Southall then that is more than good enough for me.
  • Options
    Think what you want believe what you want 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Why do you say that? Because of what smiffyboy said? Believe me @SE7toSG3 is as close to this as anyone and if he says there was no contact with Southall then that is more than good enough for me.
    Smiffyboy is close with Dodger and NLA and has been spot on with his info regarding their actions in the past. If he says they got permission from MS to consume the alcohol then I'm inclined to believe him.
  • Options
    There’s the PlayStation being put under the front gate
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    The Feds are all over this. Dusting it for prints as we speak. Someone’s going down for this 😲
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    I've been told by two separate people involved with the boardroom (one yesterday, one today) that they understood Southall had given permission for them to help themselves to drinks so it's certainly something that was being said. 

Obviously Southall isn't in a position to be giving that permission. 
    Sorry to piss on the fire I don’t tell lies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I cant speak on behalf of those in the boardroom thats fair enough and NLA has stated on a number of occasions that he has spoken with Southall, myself, Brett from Fans4fans and Sam from the trust have not. 

I know that Southall was not involved in the Hale visit by Charlton fans the other Friday and at no stage was involved in the planning for Saturdays event. I was in on all the meetings briefings in the lead up and he was not involved. 

I have been told by NLA that an inventory of what was drunk inside the boardroom was taken and monies left behind before they exited. 

I was not in there so can't be sure but have no reason to disbelieve him. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I cant speak on behalf of those in the boardroom thats fair enough and NLA has stated on a number of occasions that he has spoken with Southall, myself, Brett from Fans4fans and Sam from the trust have not. 

I know that Southall was not involved in the Hale visit by Charlton fans the other Friday and at no stage was involved in the planning for Saturdays event. I was in on all the meetings briefings in the lead up and he was not involved. 

I have been told by NLA that an inventory of what was drunk inside the boardroom was taken and monies left behind before they exited. 

I was not in there so can't be sure but have no reason to disbelieve him. 
    Not having a go at you mate, you and the other organisers did a fantastic job yesterday. Just in disbelief that MS has any involvement in our protests when they're aimed at getting him and his business partners out of the club!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Why is anybody asking Southall permission for anything?
    I dont believe he was ever asked for anything Jim, certainly not his permission,

I have no doubt that in his warped self justifying mind he may have offered it up as the evnt unfolded but I don't believe anyone asks him for it, why would we, we thinknhe is a crook
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Am I the only one wondering if the wine was any good?
    Not if it’s like the food. Have to pay me to eat/drink it.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    In all seriousness, I don’t doubt that Southall gave the nod to help themselves to drink. But if that dodgy c*** told me the sun rises in the east then I’d still get up and check. The thumbs up from him also signals where people were getting their ‘info’ from.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

SE7toSG3 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Why is anybody asking Southall permission for anything?
    I dont believe he was ever asked for anything Jim, certainly not his permission,

I have no doubt that in his in his warped self justifying mind he may have offered it up as the evnt unfolded but I don't believe anyone asks him for it, why would we, we thinknhe is a crook
    Good to hear. I noticed in the interviews given to Sky Nimer’s name cropped up in relation to ESI but Southall’s didn’t (I think?) 
    I’m find it it all really confusing. I hate to think of any of these individuals benefitting from their involvement in our club.
    But tbh, the main thing is getting these idiots out, and Sandgaard (or someone equally sensible) in.
    The tension is ridiculous. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    smiffyboy said:
    The Feds are all over this. Dusting it for prints as we speak. Someone’s going down for this 😲
    Are they also dusting down the guys cock who pissed in the sink?

PWR

Is it true someone urinated in the sink? If so what a complete dickhead and another indication of the moronic behaviour of some people! Perhaps he also should be identified and banned!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Where did you get that photo of our Tone he’s notoriously camera shy. 
    Hadn’t realised quite how camera shy ... do a google search for images and there are scarcely any ... quite strange for the ‘COO’ of a public facing company. 

Yea, though I ride into the Valley of Death, I will fear no evil
    For I am the biggest coot in the Valley

Disclaimer:  "Coot" may be a typo

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    In all my interviews and talks to those outside the West Stand Southall was singled out for criticism along with the other crooks that make up ESI. 

I think he is a crook,
    The others that spoke alongside me think he is a crook 

Repeat to fade.....
    👍 Didn’t hear yours unfortunately, but that’s good to hear. 
    I think what makes it worse is the way Southall conned so many people. Double whammy. 
  • Options
    That's the first time i've seen Dodger being interviewed. Got to say i'm impressed . Especially what he said about the EFL.
    Having praised him he’s still blocked me on twitter for some unknown reason. Lol 
  • Options
    "Lads I used to to work for sainsburys, go an help your self tomorrow, tell them I said it was OK.  If they kick off offer to pay for what you say you took." 

On the face of it, it sounds bloody stupid doesn't it. 

How does it look legally?  

The defence is: A person we believe to own 35% of the business and be a director of the holding company gave us permission to consume what ever we wanted, we aren't free loaders or in his pocket, so we offered to pay. 

The "victim": but he doesn't own 35%.....

The law: Prove it....

Text book.

• Options
    That's the first time i've seen Dodger being interviewed. Got to say i'm impressed . Especially what he said about the EFL.
    Having praised him he’s still blocked me on twitter for some unknown reason. Lol 
    You poor old thing. 
  • Options
    Who did Southall text? 
  • Options
    Mouthall is far too close and involved with certain people in our fanbase. Not comfortable with it at all.
    Totally agree its not something anyone should be comfortable with, hes worse than any of them blatantly lied to Lee Bowyer and the fans on numerous occasions. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Not strictly true as Darren actually went to his house and was invited in to speak to him or is that not true?