Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    This is the Sheiks doing... Fecking idiot playing games and we are going to lose this because he's allowed this to happen.

We need a miracle to turn this over! 
  • Options
    He is a boring fucker 
    So are you.
  • Options
    Judge has just put a black cap on top of his wig what does this mean?.
    Not in the least bit funny
    The existence of the club is in the balance and people are cracking jokes.
  • Options
    The wibbling on here is worse than on match threads when we're being written off as useless after 20 minutes!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Fingers crossed this is ended today and won't drag on any longer.
    I highly doubt it.

My total, uninformed, laymen’s guess is that the judge will grant the injunction until the outcome of Elliott’s appeal against failing the EFL OADT. 
    I’m going to stick by my earlier prediction. 
  • Options
    If defendant is now arguing that there was a requirement for the EFL approval to be in place at completion then Nimer had no business allowing Elliott put money into the club subsequently, says Chaisty.
    Or Elliot shouldn’t have put money in
    Imagine thats going to be something that LK will be bringing straight up
  • Options
    Cmon LK let’s pull this out of the bag...🙌🤞🏻
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Only heard one side of it
    Who's going to be presenting the other side? Mihail?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chaisty: Elliott put "hundreds of thousands of pounds" into the club to keep it afloat.
    Don’t they have an exact figure ?
    Do they have proof?
  • Options
    If defendant is now arguing that there was a requirement for the EFL approval to be in place at completion then Nimer had no business allowing Elliott put money into the club subsequently, says Chaisty.
    Turn that on it's head - Elliott had no business putting money in then?
    yep. His lawyer is trying to blame Nimer for letting PE put money in when he knew he didnt own it 
    Got faith in LK.

0-0

COYR!
  • Options
    The only thing that Elliot has is the money thing... however, if I put money into a bank account that isn’t owned by me, then what right do I have to that money? 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Definitely delaying tactics being used here ... I believe the judge will see through this and not allow it ... still expect a decision in favour of ESI1 today 
    Hmm not so sure...
  • Options
    If the club was sold back in June then it would have been elliott's responsibility to update companies house. Why hasnt he done that?
  • Options
    How long would a trial take!? Bloody hell...
  • Options
    The only thing that Elliot has is the money thing... however, if I put money into a bank account that isn’t owned by me, then what right do I have to that money? 
    And, by the sounds of it, paper work to say Elliott owns the club 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A letter from Mihail clearly stating the shares held by Al Nasirat and panorama have been sold to Elliott. June 8th
  • Options
    How has this amazing football club ended up in this shit. Fucking scum.
    EFL, that's how. That and Footba££.
  • Options
    They have an agreement from May, and we've got to September without them buying, yet they would have us believe the sale wasn't conditional on EFL approval. So what the hell is the hold up? The agreement should clearly have had a time limit, but Elliot(t) is going to have to work very hard to convince the judge he has suffered harm when he couldn't pull his finger out and get the purchased completed within 4 months. Elliot(t)'s lawyer is litterally arguing that there is no reason for the hold up other than Elliot(t) no being bothered to get it done, and now upset that somebody else is willing to get it done.
    Farnell has said many times that the purchase was on condition on PE passing the EFL tests. 
  • Options
    Chaisty saying that letter on Charlton headed paper to Mr Craig at the EFL states that Nimer sold to Elliott...he doesn't point out who penned that letter.  Farnell?  Acting for Elliott instead of Nimer/CAFC?
  • Options
    Chaisty referencing documentation that shows Mihail - acting on behalf of Nimer - on June 8 had supplied confirmation on club headed notepaper that Panorama had sold their shares to Elliott.
  • Options
    My guess is judge will not grant injunction, but will direct that there is nothing to stop Elliot pursuing TN / Panorama Magic / ESI through the courts to recover any money put in and any costs / damages.
    This! Exactly what I want and think will happen.
  • Options
    Chaisty argues that the EFL letter doesn’t say that Elliott deliberately misled them over conditionality.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!