Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    “Real risk” that the club would not be allowed to start the season, according to Mihail. Chaisty again argues he hasn’t shown any evidence of this. Ridiculing Mihail’s use of language.
  • Options
    All this talk about letters,contracts etc.is anyone actually producing them in court.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chaisty: "Where has Panorama put any money into this club in recent months? It hasn't."

YOU'VE ALREADY SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I hope LK can pull a rabbit out the hat because this has been a poor first half not helped by the grim reapers. Go Lauren.
  • Options
    Chaisty turning to "adequacy of damages" - damages would not be adequate.

"We will not have the share. It would make it a complete nonsense to have a trial when the shares have already gone."
    Don't understand this unless he is saying that damages not adequate remedy because no way of securing payment against a shell company. 
  • Options
    Should the judge not be wrapping him up now?
  • Options
    Chaisty: Elliott has made the point that Nimer has "washed his hands of the club" #cafc #SaveCAFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    does our barrister get to speak? I thought that esi v2 get to argue why they want an injunction and trial and our barrister only speaks if there is a trial?
  • Options
    Chaisty arguing no evidence of a causative loss the injunction would make. 
  • Options
    What is our lawyer's background? I'm hoping she's better than Mihail!
  • Options
    We’re getting fucked by an actual Lawyer aren’t we.

Couldnt even get that right. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mihail comes of injured or some shit soon.
  • Options
    This entire case is to decide who gets TS's money. Makes me sick.

Maybe this is why Thomas is in town, because he thinks that either way, he can still buy the club, this hearing only decides where the money goes perhaps?
  • Options
    Chaisty keeps banging home his argument that they've seen no evidence that the injunction will cause any harm to the football club.
  • Options
    It's a good score, Bumble.  But, I would like to see what it's like after both sides have batted. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Chaisty arguing no evidence of a causative loss the injunction would make. 
    He knows what’s coming then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lex Dominus agreement is to buy ESI for £1.
  • Options
    Chaisty says there is no evidence from the EFL that they will not allow Charlton to compete in League One or that there could be a points penalty.
    But the EFL aren't going to make a judgement like that until after the season starts, as was the case with Bury. The EFL also wouldn't got make a cast iron guarantee either way. 
  • Options
    PE has put money into the club Nimer did not.Say PE wins then sells too TS everyone hapoy?.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    se9addick said:
    Looks to me that Nimer didn't care and wanted shot then got interested again when Sandgaard came on the scene. 
    Why hasn’t he got his own lawyer defending this? 
    Because it costs a lot of money and he hasn't got any?
  • Options
    PE has put money into the club Nimer did not.Say PE wins then sells too TS everyone hapoy?.
    Wont be happy until the sale happens!!... No confidence in PE dragging it out to get as much back as possible
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    We’re getting fucked by an actual Lawyer aren’t we.

Couldnt even get that right. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mihail comes of injured or some shit soon.
    Just wait - we have an actual lawyer who is about to get her chance to speak. 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Our Barrister is s Charlton fan and a lot closer to the club than anyone in that courtroom and will be giving it her best shot don't you worry #teamLauren keep the faith 😘xxx

However, this a contract law matter, not an emotive, passionate fan-related motion.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!