Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Does Lauren post on here?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If the judge said he and Elliott's QC was not available tomorrow so the case had to finish today, how come they are continuing tomorrow to sort out costs or is it just between lawyers and PM and Elliott?

They later clarified that they weren't available tomorrow morning. They'll be reconvening tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    Been on the road all afternoon and just trying to get a handle on this. Should I be pleased, very pleased or fucking ecstatic ? Sandgaard clear for a home run now ? 
    I'll go with effing ecstatic. Sandgaard has a clear run at buying the club now.
    or the Turks ?
  • Options
    Where is Farnell on the scale of 1 to f**ked?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Can we do something for her to show our thanks?
    Re-name the Paul Elliott Stand?
  • Options
    Hear that Farnell took a bit of pasting towards the end, anyone got any quotes on what was said?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    can I have a bitesize of what happened please? 

Their bloke said about 3 words before the the whole forum went into melt down saying we were done. 

Our woman then said some stuff and everyone was a bit happier again. 

Then their bloke said some stuff and people went into meltdown again. 

Then the judge started and people became even more tragic. 

But then he said some more stuff and people got hopeful. 

And then. NO INJUNCTION. 

Everyone has the answer but no one knows shit
  • Options
    So there will still be a trial? 
  • Options
    Judge Pearce: There are weaknesses in the evidence of Mr Mihail in regards to selling the club to a third party (no final judgment yet) #cafc #SaveCAFC

Judge Pearce: There is clear need for judgment to be given now #cafc #SaveCAFC

Judge Pearce: I believe at the highest point we had over 200 people at the hearing "and upwards of 10 of them didn't call me a c*nt"

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Now just join the Supporters Trust everybody. 
    Agreed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!