Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to stop Nimer selling to the turks!?
    Not sure his Lawyer will let him do that!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I would imagine Southall would be liable for unreasonable losses during his time in charge and may have to sue Nimer for any deductions to his cut.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    seth plum said:
    See ya ESI 2. See yer Elliott. Feck off Farnell.

Sorry I can’t see this and not have the sound to go with it

https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Are you ready to front up your costs Mr Closedownanhistoricschoolandmilktheassets Elliott?

Cant Pay Well Take It Away TV Show Air Dates  Track Episodes - Next  Episode

I prefer "Can't pay? We'll break your fucking legs, then take it away"
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    How many schools does he have to close down to get his money back? Anybody know.
  • Options
    What is a consequential hearing?
    It's where the Losers haggle over the crumbs.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    seth plum said:
    Are you ready to front up your costs Mr Closedownanhistoricschoolandmilktheassets Elliott?

Cant Pay Well Take It Away TV Show Air Dates  Track Episodes - Next  Episode

I prefer "Can't pay? We'll break your fucking legs, then take it them away"

Better
  • Options
    Does Lauren post on here?
    Yes I do.
    But don't tell anyone who I am
    You want to get that beard sorted out though love 😘.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The fact that @sethplum is familiar with this meme is the icing on the cake for me :0) 
    Seth is the 2nd on the right 
  • Options
    Elated, tried to keep up while working until after 6 and thought we were headed in very much the wrong direction, but Lauren’s handling of the defence and rescuing us from MM’s gaffs was worthy of something at the Valley being named after her surely. Thank you Lauren!! 

I hope we can all now welcome Thomas and the stability that he promises to bring ASAP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Sorry I can’t see this and not have the sound to go with it

https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI
    How much would it cost for us to get these guys over to recreate the funeral protest once this is all over?
  • Options
    Good riddance to the scum involved, and to Lauren...... WE LOVE YOU!!!!! Today feels like a good day, a beauty of an away kit followed by this news. All we need now is the sign Messi and make the day complete. 
  • Options
    Are there any details on how we can attend tomorrow's consequential hearing?
  • Options
    Given his mental state, I wouldn't say the odds on Roland would be that high!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    bobmunro said:
    Valley11 said:
    So there will still be a trial? 
    Yes but hopefully nothing to do with cafc at that point. 

I'm no expert but assume it will be hard to claim anything against Nimer and getting him to court

Where on earth will Elliot get the money to fund a full trial? I doubt we will hear anything more from him (but he might from us!).

I believe all three objectives will now be achieved.

1. Farnell out of our club
    2. Farnell out of football
    3. Farnell struck off
    Well I'd like a 4th. I'd like to see the bastard put away.

And I’d like to be there when he rocks up to reception........
    That would be so cool 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!