Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Is it too much wishful thinking to hope that Paul Elliott’s legal bill has gone up a few hundred quid because of Charlton fans clogging up the Teams lobby
    I'm sure his barrister (and others) charges by the hour - so quite possibly!
  • Options
    Morboe said:
    seth plum said:
    See ya ESI 2. See yer Elliott. Feck off Farnell.

Sorry I can’t see this and not have the sound to go with it

https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI
    How much would it cost for us to get these guys over to recreate the funeral protest once this is all over?
    Maybe we could do a re birth dance drama.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Well, this is awkward...from LinkedIn messages

Forwarded from Marian Mihail (linkedin.com/in/marian-mihail-04975751):
    If you hadn’t had pointed me towards the Trust, I would have never met Lauren. Thanks for that, you did have your part in today’s decision!
    Shows all of them including Mihail really were, out of their depth chancers

Thanks Prague for getting them Lauren because god knows who they would have come up with on their own. 
    "They" come up with Lauren mate. Prague introduced them to CAST but only found out Lauren was acting for them 5 minutes before the hearing was meant to have started
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/pTjQgkHzbTk
    Tell Laura (Lauren) I love her! Wow she’s so pretty and smart and supports CAFC, what more could one want
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Blimey.

I left to drive to watch Glebe play my local team Whyteleafe in FA cup extra preliminary round and we were shafted, screwed and going out of business. According to the opinions shared.

I look at my phone and no injunction !
    Can you CL members, not give up your day jobs as your clueless on court cases.

Dame Lauren Kraemer definitely shouldn't give up her day job because she is sublime. She  had to carry MM and still came out winning.

Ps. Glebe 0 Whyteleafe 2 HT

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    I'm not sure whether to believe all this. Strangely, it's not on the official site yet. I know the IT guy isn't on furlough anymore though because there's a report of the Wimbledon game. Couldn't be that MM has come over all shy and embarrassed, could it?
    MM not very impressive in this 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Valley11 said:
    So there will still be a trial? 
    Yes but hopefully nothing to do with cafc at that point. 

I'm no expert but assume it will be hard to claim anything against Nimer and getting him to court

Where on earth will Elliot get the money to fund a full trial? I doubt we will hear anything more from him (but he might from us!).

I believe all three objectives will now be achieved.

1. Farnell out of our club
    2. Farnell out of football
    3. Farnell struck off
    Well I'd like a 4th. I'd like to see the bastard put away.

And I’d like to be there when he rocks up to reception........
    Razor blades in the soap 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Anyone gave those pr*cks on twitter both barrels yet? 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    No shout outs, but do hope Lauren is a member on here and reading this, with a decent sized glass of fizz

I have no idea whether Lauren is a shy, retiring type, uncomfortable in the spotlight, or someone who would enjoy being the focus of the well-deserved praise that should be heaped upon her. But either way, I would like to say a massive thank you to her for the huge amount of work that must have gone into the preparation and presentation of the case, and what looked to me like an assured and very solid performance with the added pressure of a huge audience.

She has played a hugely important role at a pivotal moment in the club's history, and overcome a highly experienced brief to achieve a great victory in a knife-edge case.

My admiration is boundless.

Seconded 
  • Options
    So, will Farnelliott get their £500k back and the £50k fuck off money, or have they lost that too? lol please say they lost it all
    Anyone know this please?
    I share your sense of excitement Rob. The really good news is he looks like he has zero chance of getting any money back now. If he's good for his word (which I doubt), he's incubating an £800,000 loss. Hopefully Chris Farnell is sharing it with him. The pair of them now have to slug out who pays for this mess with Nimer and Southall. This will be one of the things I will most regret being able to get a ringside seat for due to the virus.
    I do hope the people he owes the money to are not vindictive...  :*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    So, will Farnelliott get their £500k back and the £50k fuck off money, or have they lost that too? lol please say they lost it all
    Anyone know this please?
    I share your sense of excitement Rob. The really good news is he looks like he has zero chance of getting any money back now. If he's good for his word (which I doubt), he's incubating an £800,000 loss. Hopefully Chris Farnell is sharing it with him. The pair of them now have to slug out who pays for this mess with Nimer and Southall. This will be one of the things I will most regret being able to get a ringside seat for due to the virus.
    I really hope they are and they both turn up trussed up like turkeys in some stinking ditch 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    See ya ESI 2. See yer Elliott. Feck off Farnell.

Sorry I can’t see this and not have the sound to go with it

https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI
    Shame we couldn't hear the music that was actually being played.
  • Options
    I'm assuming Lauren approached ESI and offered her services via ESI's solicitors as it's too much of a coincidence she was hired otherwise.

Redrobo said:
    Nothing to stop Nimer selling to the turks!?
    Not sure his Lawyer will let him do that!
    Lauren is a Barrister not a Lawyer.
  • Options
    There were a good few negative comments aimed at MM during the hearing , can anyone explain what was mentioned in the hearing to to result in these comments? 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    stonemuse said:
    Anyone know this please?
    I really hope they are and they both turn up trussed up like turkeys in some stinking ditch 
    Makes me think of The Long Good Friday  :D
  • Options
    It’s good news, but it’s not job done yet. I’m holding back till the time it’s announced the club is formally in the hands of a serious owner. 

It’s close, but we are not there yet. 
    Don’t be so bloody pessimistic  :/
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!