Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    yes yes!!!!!

just woke up to check the phone... fantastic ... cor it’s emotional, one last hurdle to go, but should be minor compared to this.

time to put the champagne on Ice. 
  • Options
    It's not real, it's footage from an England game I believe and widely used on twitter with the screen just being substituted for something funny. 
  • Options
    It was from Euro 2016 when England scored the last minute winner against Wales.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Grateful thanks to you, Lauren, for your splendid performance today.
    Woman of the Match without doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In his closing statement the Judge highlighted that at one point over 200 people were on the call. I genuinely believe it swayed him in realising the importance and urgency of the matter. Top away support as always!
    I will let @oohaahmortimer be the judge of that

• Options
    we really have had the shit kicked out of us over the last however long and I think this is just a chance to let all that out ... lol... How good is supporting this club... love it ... lol
  • Options
    Yippee i a
    Yippee i o.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lauren you are a CHARLTON LEGEND! Make no mistake 
    New chant to old pop song. 'Tell Lauren I love her '.
    Was thinking more singing Lauren over and over to the tune of "Lorraine" - Bad Manners mate, least you've got the N in there, to aid artistic licence

;)
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    No shout outs, but do hope Lauren is a member on here and reading this, with a decent sized glass of fizz

I have no idea whether Lauren is a shy, retiring type, uncomfortable in the spotlight, or someone who would enjoy being the focus of the well-deserved praise that should be heaped upon her. But either way, I would like to say a massive thank you to her for the huge amount of work that must have gone into the preparation and presentation of the case, and what looked to me like an assured and very solid performance with the added pressure of a huge audience.

She has played a hugely important role at a pivotal moment in the club's history, and overcome a highly experienced brief to achieve a great victory in a knife-edge case.

My admiration is boundless.

From now on Lauren is a heroine. No more needs to be said.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Some of Chaisty's reviews below from website.....but you never came up against Lauren Kreamer !!!!

‘A fiery advocate.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘Incisive, assured and commanding.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘He has an excellent ability to bring round a judge.' - Legal 500 2017

‘He has an innate understanding of what and how much to say.’ - Legal 500 2017

He is fantastic at arguing the same point in 100 different ways - Charlton Fan 2020
    I thought he seemed pretty disrespectful when LK was speaking. So glad he got it handed to him.
    But I thought he had 'wiped the floor with LK'. 
    I never said that. He focussed on MMs mistakes and LK did a great job defending it.
    @Leeds_Addick I don't think that was a reference to you, someone else on here did say exactly that.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    MattF said:
    Is it too much wishful thinking to hope that Paul Elliott’s legal bill has gone up a few hundred quid because of Charlton fans clogging up the Teams lobby
    I'm sure his barrister (and others) charges by the hour - so quite possibly!
    Others who know about this stuff have said yesterday's fees would have been fixed, what's called a "brief fee".  Not cheap for someone of Chaisty's experience, I'd wager, and I bet Chaisty's glad it wasn't performance related.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!