Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    It’s bloody brilliant.
    What a bunch of supporters this club has.
    I’m overwhelmed by all this tbh.
    A remarkable achievement.
    Hopefully onwards and upwards now.
  • Options
    A few hours ago, few people had ever heard of Lauren Kreamer. Now she will go down as one of the most important people in the survival of the club with the likes of Dodger, NLA etc
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    mendonca said:
    Amid all the celebrations we should remember this has cleared the way for Nimer and Mouthall to walk away with a possibly substantial reward for doing feck all to help our club.
    ...and that they may still sell it onto a dodgy consortium from Turkey. Hence why I'm not focusing on the potential negative outcomes just yet!
    Do you know who the "consortium from Turkey" are?  If not how do you know they are dodgy?

Six weeks ago no one would have celebrated a court ruling that allowed Southall to walk away with money, no one had heard of TS, it was Barclay or bust in a lot of people's eyes. 
    Nothing more than intuition and feeling. Personal feeling that I'm not attempting to pass onto others.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I think we can take quite a lot from the Judge's comments. Ultimately, he made the decision/verdict. I think his reference to the 200 fans participating means they may have helped too. He would have been aware that not one was on the side of ESI2 which suggested the outcome was pretty urgent for the club. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Her reply to Southall after his threat of litigation singed my fingers.
    Is that of public record? Love to see that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where’s Grapevine in all this....🤔👍,bring it home to us mate...😉
  • Options
    Great news 👌
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    3blokes said:
    It’s bloody brilliant.
    What a bunch of supporters this club has.
    I’m overwhelmed by all this tbh.
    A remarkable achievement.
    Hopefully onwards and upwards now.
    Your poem doesn’t scan, your word choice is prosaic and there is no rhyme. It’s  a “No” from me.
    Read it out loud in an arty farty voice and it works fine.
  • Options
    Is Judge Pearce's conclusion in print anywhere?  Would like to read it just as a matter of interest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else wonder how elliots conversation went with his wife last night
  • Options
    Anyone else wonder how elliots conversation went with his wife last night

I doubt it would have ended well.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Her reply to Southall after his threat of litigation singed my fingers.
    Was that this one?

https://www.castrust.org/2020/05/cast-responds-to-southalls-threat-to-sue/
    Was that her work? I thought someone else had already claimed it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!