Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    RedRobin said:
    Having watched Elliott’s QC huff, puff, slam pens down, pick his teeth, lay back in his chair, cough at every opportunity, look at his watch, look at his phone and show an appalling amount of disrespect throughout Lauren’s statements, makes this win is even more sweeter! He was uncontrollably agitated by the end, very off putting and she did well not to be put off by him. He was clearly feeling the pressure when pulling his collar as the Judge passed his judgment. Was a sight to behold.
    Out of morbid curiosity, was this the fella? https://www.kingschambers.com/all-silks/paul-chaisty-qc/
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Having watched Elliott’s QC huff, puff, slam pens down, pick his teeth, lay back in his chair, cough at every opportunity, look at his watch, look at his phone and show an appalling amount of disrespect throughout Lauren’s statements, makes this win is even more sweeter! He was uncontrollably agitated by the end, very off putting and she did well not to be put off by him. He was clearly feeling the pressure when pulling his collar as the Judge passed his judgment. Was a sight to behold.
    Out of morbid curiosity, was this the fella? https://www.kingschambers.com/all-silks/paul-chaisty-qc/
    Yes 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    There were a good few negative comments aimed at MM during the hearing , can anyone explain what was mentioned in the hearing to to result in these comments? 
    @siblers read from the start of the proceedings, around page 30, I think.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sad as it may sound, while I'm sat here having a morning coffee, I just looked back on Elliott's Mrs' Facebook again, and it looks like Farnell and his Mrs have been deleted. They were definitely on there a couple of days ago

Maybe no longer friends :D . Don't worry, i;m sure someone screenshot it...
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Well, this is awkward...from LinkedIn messages

Forwarded from Marian Mihail (linkedin.com/in/marian-mihail-04975751):
    If you hadn’t had pointed me towards the Trust, I would have never met Lauren. Thanks for that, you did have your part in today’s decision!
    Shows all of them including Mihail really were, out of their depth chancers

Thanks Prague for getting them Lauren because god knows who they would have come up with on their own. 
    "They" come up with Lauren mate. Prague introduced them to CAST but only found out Lauren was acting for them 5 minutes before the hearing was meant to have started
    That’s right. I know very little about Lauren, not being on the CAST Board any more. And on Linked In I had an initial polite converation with MM way back on March 20, and nothing since, until now, but he surely knows by now that I am not his biggest fan ( and even less, his Romanian buddy).

Just weird...

You’ve gotta respect his mind games if nothing else 🤪
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    If Sandgaard gives her a free ticket, the least we can do is chip in for a set of four Kreamer crest mugs.
  • Options
    That whole bottle of gin is going down tonight along with a few Guinness 🍾🍾🍾
    @guinnessaddick 😳😳😳😳
  • Options
    Grateful thanks to you, Lauren, for your splendid performance today.
    Women of the Match without doubt.
    You do know there's only one of her?
  • Options
    So much to read, many bits missed.
    but what I cannot understand is why Elliott and Farnell wanted to put so much effort into a project in plain view of an enquiring audience ( ie Charlton fans). We are all convinced their motives are suspicious, their assets not sufficient. What did they want and expect?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amid all the celebrations we should remember this has cleared the way for Nimer and Mouthall to walk away with a possibly substantial reward for doing feck all to help our club.
  • Options
    Amid all the celebrations we should remember this has cleared the way for Nimer and Mouthall to walk away with a possibly substantial reward for doing feck all to help our club.
    ...and that they may still sell it onto a dodgy consortium from Turkey. Hence why I'm not focusing on the potential negative outcomes just yet!
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Honestly don't care right now.

The damage to reputation to Southall is worth a lot more than the money he'll receive. And I'm pretty sure Elliott is going to sue him anyway.
    Yes, Mouthall will spunk it away with help from his partner. Nimer will have damaged his standing. He had a good enough job before all of this crap.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    ...and that they may still sell it onto a dodgy consortium from Turkey. Hence why I'm not focusing on the potential negative outcomes just yet!
    Do you know who the "consortium from Turkey" are?  If not how do you know they are dodgy?

Six weeks ago no one would have celebrated a court ruling that allowed Southall to walk away with money, no one had heard of TS, it was Barclay or bust in a lot of people's eyes. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!