Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Don't spose anyone has seen if Farnell is participating in any Whatsappery at all?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:
    Redrobo said:
    Her reply to Southall after his threat of litigation singed my fingers.
    Was that this one?

https://www.castrust.org/2020/05/cast-responds-to-southalls-threat-to-sue/
    Was that her work? I thought someone else had already claimed it.
    @Pico tried to claim it, but very tongue in cheek. 
    I've got a bone to pick with you H, I had a heart tremour when the judge was summing up you was painting a bleak picture ! I don't pay my fiver for that! 😉.
    To be fair it did look bloody bleak! Think the judge might have been enjoying the drama.
  • Options
    Anyone else wonder how elliots conversation went with his wife last night
    I have been weighed, I have been measured and I have been found wanting.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the match thread from today’s hearing - who’s volunteering for that one?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Anyone else wonder how elliots conversation went with his wife last night
    Left hook, right hook, body shot 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    You'd feel for Bowyer after reading that interview, he must have a serious love of the club to not have walked away, we all know it's s tough for the fans but God only knows what it must be like for him, JJ and Gallen. 

He deserves some stability and support 
    As does pretty much every other member of staff at The Valley and Sparrows Lane. Let's hope it's not long in coming now.
    And so do us fans.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:
    Redrobo said:
    Her reply to Southall after his threat of litigation singed my fingers.
    Was that this one?

https://www.castrust.org/2020/05/cast-responds-to-southalls-threat-to-sue/
    Was that her work? I thought someone else had already claimed it.
    @Pico tried to claim it, but very tongue in cheek. 
    I've got a bone to pick with you H, I had a heart tremour when the judge was summing up you was painting a bleak picture ! I don't pay my fiver for that! 😉.
    To be fair it did look bloody bleak! Think the judge might have been enjoying the drama.
     I was of course jesting and there was plenty of fans watching live of the same opinion, including my son. And also to be fair Weegie wasn't wearing her Trust hat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Don't spose anyone has seen if Farnell is participating in any Whatsappery at all?

Sent him a message saying "Oops" and got left on blue tick
    Maybe his phone is "playing up"  mate
  • Options
    Regardless of what Judge Pearce said in his summing up, reckon he had a mental note of what went on before and possibly had them down to lose before a word was even mutered. 
  • Options
    Apologies if this has already been explained but to be clear, even if Elliot takes this to trial the outcome will have no bearing on the club?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Haha just been sent this:

He never even paid the pound in the first place!! 
    If only he'd sneaken into the protest @ the Valley... Could have helped himself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there anything to stop Nimer selling his 65% to Thomas for a quid, Southall gets dragged along ?
    Thomas agrees a seperate side deal with Nimer to compensate him personally "undisclosed" of course.
    Southall gets bugger all, Elliot may be entitled to 32p if he wants to fight for it! 
    Is such a deal legal? If not I imagine there must be a way of quietly arranging such a deal !
  • Options
    Apologies if this has already been explained but to be clear, even if Elliot takes this to trial the outcome will have no bearing on the club?
    Not as long as it's been sold by then. It will essentially be a civil matter between PE, CF, Nimer, Southall etc. Let the pricks fight amongst themselves. 

Only issue (I see it being hugely unlikely) is if Panorama Magic/Nimer/Southall are still owners in a couple of months. Once TS has bought us, we should be (fingers crossed) free to move on. 
    Good news, thanks @cafcfan1990
  • Options
    Anyone got the details of todays hearing?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Is there anything to stop Nimer selling his 65% to Thomas for a quid, Southall gets dragged along ?
    Thomas agrees a seperate side deal with Nimer to compensate him personally "undisclosed" of course.
    Southall gets bugger all, Elliot may be entitled to 32p if he wants to fight for it! 
    Is such a deal legal? If not I imagine there must be a way of quietly arranging such a deal !
    But why, as it's making out in some way as if Nimer is the "good guy" and deserves nice treatment along the way to his final goodbye? His cooperation and input yesterday spoke volumes. 
    True, but I'd rather Nimer got say 1mil and Southall 35p then Nimer 1mil and Southall £500,000. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    But why, as it's making out in some way as if Nimer is the "good guy" and deserves nice treatment along the way to his final goodbye? His cooperation and input yesterday spoke volumes. 
    Agreed, TN could sell Panorama Magic to TS for £Xm and then Panorama Magic could sell to TS for a quid netting Southall 35p. But what would be in it for TS, he would have to deal across company law in another country and at the end of the day is TN really any better than Southall?
  • Options
    If Southall did break the law then it should be chased in the correct manor, through the judicial system.
    Right now trying to screw him financially shouldn't be on anyone's mind, we've been through enough already.

Let's get the new owner/s through the door and concentrate on getting out of this poxy league.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!