Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:
    Redrobo said:
    Her reply to Southall after his threat of litigation singed my fingers.
    Was that this one?

https://www.castrust.org/2020/05/cast-responds-to-southalls-threat-to-sue/
    Was that her work? I thought someone else had already claimed it.
    @Pico tried to claim it, but very tongue in cheek. 
    I've got a bone to pick with you H, I had a heart tremour when the judge was summing up you was painting a bleak picture ! I don't pay my fiver for that! 😉.
    Beat me to it RC.
    I came back from my weekly walking group to see it was still going & our Weegie doing her best impression of Private Frazer 😳
    To say I nearly had a cure for @ElfsborgAddick is an understatement 😩😩
    Am still waiting :'(
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Is there anything to stop Nimer selling his 65% to Thomas for a quid, Southall gets dragged along ?
    Thomas agrees a seperate side deal with Nimer to compensate him personally "undisclosed" of course.
    Southall gets bugger all, Elliot may be entitled to 32p if he wants to fight for it! 
    Is such a deal legal? If not I imagine there must be a way of quietly arranging such a deal !
    But why, as it's making out in some way as if Nimer is the "good guy" and deserves nice treatment along the way to his final goodbye? His cooperation and input yesterday spoke volumes. 
    True, but I'd rather Nimer got say 1mil and Southall 35p then Nimer 1mil and Southall £500,000. 
    This. Also, if TS pays ESI say 2 mil, Southall gets 700k. But Elliott will then be incentivised to fight for his share and take it to trial.
    All the crooks may then end up with a slice of the pie.
    I'd rather Southall, Elliott and Farnell end up with nothing, even if it means that Nimer walks away with something.
    I still think Nimer was used and ended up way out of his depth. I'm not sure his intentions were ever as crooked as those who dragged him in, hence his anger with Southall.

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Stig said:
    Redrobo said:
    Was that this one?

Was that her work? I thought someone else had already claimed it.
    @Pico tried to claim it, but very tongue in cheek. 
    I've got a bone to pick with you H, I had a heart tremour when the judge was summing up you was painting a bleak picture ! I don't pay my fiver for that! 😉.
    Beat me to it RC.
    I came back from my weekly walking group to see it was still going & our Weegie doing her best impression of Private Frazer 😳
    To say I nearly had a cure for @ElfsborgAddick is an understatement 😩😩
    Am still waiting :'(
    Cmon mate I know you like a bit of attention but this is getting silly now, crack on 😉
  • Options
    This could be one good documentary  --even Channel 4 would not be able to unwrap this - be good to know how on earth we got into such a mess --yet we can still pull in 20k plus fans -- testament to what the judge said we are a community ….looking forward to going to the game and having a saturday beer 
  • Options
    Amid all the celebrations we should remember this has cleared the way for Nimer and Mouthall to walk away with a possibly substantial reward for doing feck all to help our club.
    The lesser of evils I suppose.  The shady c**** were always going to come out of this with something.
  • Options
    Is there anything to stop Nimer selling his 65% to Thomas for a quid, Southall gets dragged along ?
    Thomas agrees a seperate side deal with Nimer to compensate him personally "undisclosed" of course.
    Southall gets bugger all, Elliot may be entitled to 32p if he wants to fight for it! 
    Is such a deal legal? If not I imagine there must be a way of quietly arranging such a deal !
    Nimer could get a "finders fee", market rate is about 1.5 million plus VAT.  Billable to who ever you like. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One thing I don't get is how not much was made about Elliotts alleged investment in the club.

No real evidence was presented by either party to confirm or deny he ever did?

It was a big part of the claimants case that Nimer had been in charge for 9 months and hadn't put a penny in. Where as his client had only turned up recently and had?
    There was nothing to support this. Odd.

Will we ever know how the club was kept afloat during the past few months?
    There's a lot that makes little sense about the last 8 months or is unknown

When you think of all the clubs which have gone into administration because they can't pay wages, or have run up massive debts, we somehow have kept going despite the owner not providing any funding. It's not as if we've received lots of transfer income this summer, as we've sold no players and haven't got any sell on fees yet either

Has PE provided funding despite not being an owner? In what form? Where was the money from?
  • Options
    So was employing Lauren a stroke of genius or a Nimer cost saving measure?
  • Options
    Both I'd imagine. 
  • Options
    Both I'd imagine. 
    He pulled a Homer
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Redrobo said:
    @redrobo where can we see this, please?

Ignore that, I see someone pointed to it a few posts after yours.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mendonca said:
    But why, as it's making out in some way as if Nimer is the "good guy" and deserves nice treatment along the way to his final goodbye? His cooperation and input yesterday spoke volumes. 
    True, but I'd rather Nimer got say 1mil and Southall 35p then Nimer 1mil and Southall £500,000. 
    This. Also, if TS pays ESI say 2 mil, Southall gets 700k. But Elliott will then be incentivised to fight for his share and take it to trial.
    I'd rather Southall, Elliott and Farnell end up with nothing, even if it means that Nimer walks away with something.
    I still think Nimer was used and ended up way out of his depth. I'm not sure his intentions were ever as crooked as those who dragged him in, hence his anger with Southall.

Fair play, but my sole focus point is to see TS strike a deal that he is happy to conclude, before he bores of this fiasco of purchasing a football club and getting one up on the crooks.

Shouldn't we as fans just be happy that he does not want us to fall into admin and wrap up the purchase of the club asap so we can invest and stabilise. 
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    It’s bloody brilliant.
    What a bunch of supporters this club has.
    I’m overwhelmed by all this tbh.
    A remarkable achievement.
    Hopefully onwards and upwards now.
    Your poem doesn’t scan, your word choice is prosaic and there is no rhyme. It’s  a “No” from me.
    Not a fan of free verse, I take it, @KiwiValley?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Redrobo said:
    Here you go @AddicksAddict chapter and verse;

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anything on today's follow up?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Doesn't kick off until this afternoon three o'clock ish IIRC.
  • Options
    So any news on the consequential hearing?

When is it, is it live?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Rothko said:
    I had to google IIRC!! 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    mendonca said:

Fair play, but my sole focus point is to see TS strike a deal that he is happy to conclude, before he bores of this fiasco of purchasing a football club and getting one up on the crooks.

Shouldn't we as fans just be happy that he does not want us to fall into admin and wrap up the purchase of the club asap so we can invest and stabilise. 
    Agreed, but I'd also like to see Thomas get the best deal possible, the less he spends acquiring the club, the more we can spend on players.
    If Nimer thinks he is going to have to share the spoils with Southall, Elliott and Farnell, then he may have to ask Thomas for say 4 million or more.
    Selling for just a nominal fee, avoids all that, if Nimer can still get a decent pay day by arranging a seperate side deal with Thomas.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Redrobo said:
    Here you go @AddicksAddict chapter and verse;

Thanks.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Rothko said:
    I had to google IIRC!! 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Not quite from the same book of abreviations as WIOTOS 😉.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!