Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Received a response from the court: 

“ Lex Dominos v Panoram Magic

Case Number BL-2020-MAN-000077

The link to the hearing will be e-mailed at 2:45pm.

Due to the technological issues experienced with large volume of parties trying to connect to the link yesterday, the hearing will be limited to 150 parties selected randomly.

The Court would like to remind participants that it is their responsibility to ensure they have the relevant software to access the link.

The Court cannot provide technical assistance.”

• Options
    I've suddenly just got a bad feeling that the judge is gonna allow Elliott to appeal. I seriously hope I'm wrong.
  • Options

Due to the technological issues experienced with large volume of parties trying to connect to the link yesterday, the hearing will be limited to 150 parties selected randomly.

The Court would like to remind participants that it is their responsibility to ensure they have the relevant software to access the link.

So is the email going to be sent to everyone who asked and then people selected when they dial in, or are only 150 emails being sent 
  • Options
    I've just got an email saying I've been selected to join the hearing. Can't today, should we be concerned about any outcome? 
  • Options
    I've suddenly just got a bad feeling that the judge is gonna allow Elliott to appeal. I seriously hope I'm wrong.
    Surely PE will need to provide legitimate grounds to appeal though?
  • Options
    Southall is logged in. Can't see Burke
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Southall is in the room
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really don't think the judge will allow an appeal based on the reasoning behind his judgement, nor do I expect Lex Dominus to attempt an appeal based on the escalating costs should they lose again.
  • Options
    Chris Farnell is in this one, wasn't yesterday was he?
  • Options
    Have received an invite also.
  • Options
    I'm in, as of just now
  • Options
    Damn, no invite for me today!
  • Options
    Havent received an invite for this one...
  • Options
    MattF said:

So is the email going to be sent to everyone who asked and then people selected when they dial in, or are only 150 emails being sent 
    I don't know but what's more, I don't care!
  • Options
    Thomas Sandgaard just been on sky sports news and saying he is 99.9%certain of buying the club. 
    I have to say I don't like people saying that they are 99.9% certain of something. I'd doubt that if we were in this situation 1000 times that on 999 occasions it would end up with TS buying the Club. Can't we just round it to the nearest whole number? I'd be happier then.
  • Options
    Mohamed El Kashashy in attendance also.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    How can you tell. I can only see the initials and names of 2 of those logged in so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think I'm in but just have a screen of what look like subetteo men. Is this right> I'm not familiar with teams? 
  • Options
    redman said:
    i think I'm in but just have a screen of what look like subetteo men. Is this right> I'm not familiar with teams? 
    Yes. You are fine.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Robina Hussein - Partner and Lawyer  - Front Row Legal
    toby matthews axiom stone (Linked to LK and Marian on Linkedin)

Andrew Buckland (not sure who this is)
    Mohamed El Kashahi
    Chris Farnell

all now in

• Options
    edited September 2020
    ButtleJR said:
    Mohamed El Kashashy in attendance also.
    Most likely his (well, sort of his) loot that's ......

Shame
      :)
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    How can you tell. I can only see the initials and names of 2 of those logged in so far.
    Click on the participants icon. An outline of two bodies. 
  • Options

Mohammed el Kashashy is in.
  • Options
    If you click the "+" button and click view attendees you can see them mate. 
    ButtleJR said:

• Options
    Is big Mo in the house? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!