Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• ButtleJR said:
    Now Chaisty is referring to LK's post wearing a Charlton scarf...
    Was that picture actually taken yesterday?
  • Any wory that this will have any bearing on today's outcome, or is it just sour grapes?
  • Sounds like a bitter loss for our friend Chaisty. Nothing to do with this case, clutching at straws.
  • Chaisty bringing up fact that the press were reporting last night that a deal with Sandgaard is just a matter of days away.

He's always brought up Kreamer's tweet last night.

It was surprising to see what we saw last night. But maybe I'm a different generation."

• MattF said:
    Any wory that this will have any bearing on today's outcome, or is it just sour grapes?

I assume not as Lauren's a clever girl and unlikely to drop a massive ricket like this
  • MattF said:
    Any wory that this will have any bearing on today's outcome, or is it just sour grapes?
    I think Chaisty could persuade the judge to let them appeal (if they want to)
  • What a massive cry baby. 
    I don’t condone people making threats but he’s an intelligent bloke so probably best not to take a high profile case, in which thousands of passionate fans are rightly disgruntled at your client, if you’re going to get all upset about the fallout. 
  • edited September 2020
    Judge has referred to above incidents as "completely unacceptable", says court can take action on these threats. However has stated without any previous warning of these repercussions that it could be difficult. However, seems willing to consider taking action.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just sounds like point scoring and sour grapes. Totally irrelevant to the day's proceedings. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Now Chaisty is referring to LK's post wearing a Charlton scarf...
    Trouble is the court case yesterday had nothing to do with Charlton Athletic surely?

It was primarily between Lex and Panorama
  • On Kreamer's previous relationship with CAST, he says it comes "as a complete surprise". "I'm not sure that is a matter for me. I'm not expressing any view at the moment whether Ms Kreamer has or hasn't acted inappropriately."
  • Judge says he surprised that she is a fan, but it isnt down to him whether to take action on LK having a conflict of interest... but he will speak to her privately.
  • Chaisty bringing up fact that the press were reporting last night that a deal with Sandgaard is just a matter of days away.

He's always brought up Kreamer's tweet last night.

It was surprising to see what we saw last night. But maybe I'm a different generation."
    Fecking old cnut , more like.
  • So it wasn't enough that she resigned from CAST soley so that she could represent Panorama yesterday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chaisty now referring to an appeal. 
  • Sounds like the Judge did know (hence the way she defended us), probably just doesnt care and is being tactful towards Chaisty
  • What a fucking bellend😂
  • edited September 2020
    Lex Dominus preparing an expedited appeal, whether given permission by the court or not.

Not really much back from Kreamer. Chaisty now on to trial process, submission of an appeal and some relief pending an appeal - whether the judge grants one or not.
  • Chaisty saying they are preparing an apeal
  • Well thats no surprise, Elliott said they'd be appealing the hell out of any decision that wasnt in their favour
  • edited September 2020
    Chaisty said in light of press releases last night there is no likelihood of a sale not taking place before November. He says the trial in November will be a "non-event" - the shares will be sold and Panorama will have "disappeared into the ether'.

Nice to see the judge using last nights news to effectively back up his decision not to award the injunction
  • Chaisty said in light of press releases last night there is no likelihood of a sale not taking place before November. He says the trial in November will be a "non-event" - the shares will be sold and Panorama will have "disappeared into the ether'.
    Surely this is him bringing his own evidence? 

I thought LK was stopped from doing this yesterday?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!