Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Mohamed el Kasahasly is in the meeting, sound familiar but can't remember which side he's on

• Burke is in. 
  • John Burke has joined the meeting @PragueAddick - no camera or voice (as with other attendees)
  • edited September 2020
    Mohamed el Kasahasly is in the meeting, sound familiar but can't remember which side he's on

I presume he was the real money behind ESI v2
  • John Burke also now joined. 
  • Mohamed el Kasahasly is in the meeting, sound familiar but can't remember which side he's on

He's very likely to be the man Elliot will owe the money to - so not on our side at the moment but may well be on our side eventually. My enemy's enemy and all that.
  • edited September 2020
    bobmunro said:
    Mohamed el Kasahasly is in the meeting, sound familiar but can't remember which side he's on

He's very likely to be the man Elliot will owe the money to - so not on our side at the moment but may well be on our side eventually. My enemy's enemy and all that.
    Nah am alright thanks!! - Once this is all done I dont want to hear any of these names again
  • dickad1 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Chris Farnell is in this one, wasn't yesterday was he?
    How can you tell. I can only see the initials and names of 2 of those logged in so far.
    Click on the participants icon. An outline of two bodies. 
    I did that and it just lists Shabina Begum, the organiser?
  • dickad1 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    How can you tell. I can only see the initials and names of 2 of those logged in so far.
    Ah, now see people’s names in Meeting Chat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Southall is on
  • dickad1 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Should allow you to show or hide participants. 
  • Did you guys attending apply again today or were you invited because you applied yesterday?
  • dickad1 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Ah, now see people’s names in Meeting Chat.
    Is there a written chat facility amongst the audience? If so, please give Farnell my regards.
  • Elliotts lawyer complaining about abusive/hostile emails received over night.
  • ButtleJR said:
    Chaisty starting off referring to hostile emails he received after yesterday's hearing. 
    Says some emails justified being reported to the police. 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Elliotts lawyer complaining about abusive/hostile emails received over night.
    what does he want the judge to do? 

• I didn't receive another email today. I guess you all must have re-applied.

Would appreciate updates!
  • Sponsored links:

• ButtleJR said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Chaisty starting off referring to hostile emails he received after yesterday's hearing. 
    Says some emails justified being reported to the police. 
    If true then it probably wasn't the smartest idea by those involved
  • Some people just gotta moan about something.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!