Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    F**k knows what they're on about now tbh
    Is this basically what we wanted? - the trial becomes between Lex and Panorama

In the meantime Charlton can be sold as there is no injunction
    Seems that way, they are now referring to a separate in person hearing.
  • Options
    Can the takeover be stopped in today's proceedings? 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    So yesterday Chaisty wants an injunction cause there's no evidence of an imminent sale, judge says no because it might put off any potential sale, now Chaisty says there is evidence of imminent sale so we want the appeal, this law stuff is bonkers
    I hate lawyers like Chaisty slimey fcukers.....
  • Options
    Genuine question (as I have no idea whats being said),

Is there anyway this case today can or will affect TS, hopefully, taking over in the Club in the few days ?
  • Options
    Can the takeover be stopped in today's proceedings? 
    Nope, doesnt sound like it
  • Options
    Injunction attempt was blocked but they are likely to appeal and also the case still scheduled to go ahead - but not until November.
  • Options

Is there anyway this case today can or will affect TS, hopefully, taking over in the Club in the few days ?
    Yes if the judge grants an appeal. I've no idea what way it's going though.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Kreamer wants trial transferred to London. Says suggestion it doesn’t matter as hearing is remote not an adequate reason for case to commence in Manchester. Respondent in London so proceedings should have been issued there. Should be transferred.

Kreamer applying for transfer of the case to the High Court in London.
    Is this our go at stringing this out
    If we've already been sold, it'll be nothing to with us by the time it comes to court. 
  • Options

Or actually I'm not sure if the preliminary injunction stands between today and the appeal? No idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Or actually I'm not sure if the preliminary injunction stands between today and the appeal? No idea
    Yeah I wonder if this is the case, until the appeal gets heard the ruling against the injunction stands
  • Options

Thought the sale can go ahead based on no injunction
  • Options
    If I understand, if the judge accepts the appeal today, then we're stuck, he won't though, and will send them to the Court of Appeal, by which time we've been sold
  • Options
    Now referring to November as date for a trial again 
  • Options
    If they lodge an appeal, can a sale go through before the appeal is heard? Or would they have to argue over compensation is an injunction is subsequently granted after the sale to hopefully TS?
  • Options
    Chaisty arguing the case should stay in Manchester. Says location of the assets is irrelevant to where hearing should be. Appeal would be in London but that is inevitable. Manchester court can accommodate trial in November.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has really not enjoyed being bested by a young girl, has he.  It's really eating his noodle.

• Options
    MattF said:
    If they lodge an appeal, can a sale go through before the appeal is heard? Or would they have to argue over compensation is an injunction is subsequently granted after the sale to hopefully TS?
    Few people confused. The hearing today doesn't change the fact that Panorama Magic can sell the football club. They are likely to discuss trial schedule and Lev Dominus suing Panorama for alleged breach of contract. Could also lodge an appeal on judge's ruling.
  • Options
    If he attacks LK he will get dogs abuse
  • Options
    If we are sold in the meantime then what would be the point of an appeal?

That's what's confusing me
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    If he attacks LK he will get dogs abuse
    I assume that's why he started with his whine about the abuse he was getting.  That was a thinly veiled threat because he knew it was about to get worse.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Few people confused. The hearing today doesn't change the fact that Panorama Magic can sell the football club. They are likely to discuss trial schedule and Lev Dominus suing Panorama for alleged breach of contract. Could also lodge an appeal on judge's ruling.
    Surely if they lodge an appeal then Panorama can't sell the club before it's heard?
  • Options
    If we are sold in the meantime then what would be the point of an appeal?

That's what's confusing me
    Compensation I assume
  • Options
    Tbh Sandgaard should have the club wrapped up by November 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!