Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Andy Gray (sky Sports one) He's a better player now than when he played
  • Frank Lampard. I'm even aggrieved when he scores for England.

Ashley Cole. Paul Warhurst. Kevin Nolan.
  • I hate Gerrard also, all the fawning over him, even when he's plays a crap ball to noone and it goes out for a throw in its "because people aren't on his wavelength" .... and the fact people call him Stevie G

And Defoe for me is everysingle think i hate about modern footballers in one package
  • Most of these are not very irrational - they are understandable... bar perhaps gerrard and beckham.

I think i know who MCS is going to say and thats irrational.
  • Keith O Neill, who's main spell was at Norwich.

And for the completely irrational, little Gary Crosby, the winger at Forest. Absolutely no reason why i could not stand him, but i did none the less.
  • Lenny Johnrose i think he was playing for Stockport at the time.I did a fixed odds coupon and just for a laugh did 3 from each section...Millwall conceded a last minute equilizer from the above mentioned bastard player the only one to let me down...and i still hate you!!!
  • Dougie Freedman

who let the Doug out..............................??????????????????????

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Dennis Wise but that is far from irrational.
  • Kevin Keegan as a player, manager, pundit and Brut salesman. Always hated the obnoxious permed cnut.
  • Andy Payton thought he was class, but they were all tap ins!
  • Sponsored links:

• That's easy - Kenny Sansom, the most over-capped incompetent ever to play for England and the obnoxious Mark Ward of West Ham.
  • John Obi Mikel, for some reason I just hate him!
  • [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]That's easy - Kenny Sansom, the most over-capped incompetent ever to play for England

and also my friends cousin !
  • edited February 2009
    Oops......I must be thinking of another Kenny Sansom.
  • edited February 2009
    Everyone of the smug feckers in this picture, plus Marcel Desailly.

http://www.mkdons.com/javaImages/97/83/0,,10420~3703703,00.jpg
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]Everyone of the smug feckers in this picture, plus Marcel Desailly.

[url]http://www.mkdons.com/javaImages/97/83/0[/url],,10420~3703703,00.jpg[/quote]

I've cocked up the link but it's that picture with Di Matteo in the middle where they're all lying on the floor "striking a pose". Lebouef, Petrescu, Jody Morris (disgusted when he was on trial with us a couple of years back).
  • paddy kenny, lumpolard, chris morgan,van persie, peter tatchell
  • Maurizio Taricco
    Lucas Neil
    Kevin Muscat

and for some reason Mark Hughes
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]John Obi Mikel, for some reason I just hate him!

oh no! how could you hate that face! he looks so nice!

Kenny Sansom used to live next to my mum in a tower block in peckham, tulse hill or brixton.

I hate Carl Tiler and Frank Lebeof.
  • Pat van den Heuwe, disliked the bloke intensely before he flattened Shaun Newton, hated him after.
    Terry Gibson.
    Eamon Dunphy, but liked the book.
  • Sponsored links:

• I always used to hate Weaver - thought he was a clown at Man City and liked nothing more than him f*cking up and us tonking them

And then he signed for us .......
  • Sorry guys but mine's one of ours - Matt Holland. I've watched the guy run round for five years impersonating a ball winning midfielder but achieveing nothing, and when he tries to gee up the players/fans it makes my blood boil. It's been like playing with ten men every week.
  • I utterly despise Robert Earnshaw. It's a totally irrational thing but every time I see him I feel really aggressive, he has a face I really want to cave in.
  • adsads
    edited February 2009
    i know what you mean, that is one pug ugly moosh
  • AG

get the hell outta here you have ruined a serious thread how dare you put sir matty in there
  • Gary and Phillip Neville

anyone with a father called Neville Neville must be a c**t
  • horse face van nistlerooy, robben and drogba .also most other premier league diamond earing headphone wearing twats like defoe, diouff and windass
  • edited February 2009
    quote# 57
    Gary and Phillip Neville

anyone with a father called Neville Neville must be a c**t
    I didn't hate the c**t, but I do now.
  • No 1. Peter Crouch
    No 2. Anton Ferdinand
    No.3 Jermain Defoe
  • David Speedie for me - from when he scored against us for Blackburn.

It was at the North Stand end of Upton Park (when we were sharing). I was stood down the front of the stand with my brother and after Speedie tapped it home at the back post he turned to us and started laughing. You were so close to the pitch you could almost reach out and strangle the tw@t. And a few tried.

I'm over it now though. Peace and love to all. Hate is a strong word.