Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley - was a Farnell & El Kashashy story, now a leveraged US takeover.

Comments

• Options
    Trump crazy? Where's your evidence?

😂 
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    Gammon said:

Wrote this to make Burnley fans more aware. It has some of history, some of the hurt he caused and some emotional condemnation from myself.
    Just went to read it and the link doesn't appear to work
    Had to delete due to them being threatened with defamation which they understandably don't want to deal with.

And apologise officially. Had to bite my tongue
    Apologise to flannel farnel ? Haha don't worry, even better if you've pissed off the slimy toad. Why didn't he issue an injunction ? Oh of course he isn't very clever is he  :D:D:D
  • Options
    Trump crazy? Where's your evidence?

😂 
    Fake news. And you are a terrible person...
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    EFL probably only passed Farnell, so they could pass the problem onto the Premier League and hope he never tries it again with an EFL club
    Big hope that is by the EFL, as he will certainly be back again and again
    should ( as we expect) the EPL tell them all to sod off ;)
    The way round that is for Burnley to intentionally get relegated and then bought under the auspices of The EFL....simples.🙄
  • Options
    £9billion? He isn’t worth 9 bob let alone £9billion. Why did he have to hide behind Elliott if he had that kind of money? Load of nonsense. 
  • Options
    £9bn?

He could buy the whole of Burnley for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    'The Mirror' today is stating that El Kashashy is work £9 Billion. He's done some job going from junior roles at Coca-Cola and P&G 10 years ago to being worth £9 Billion... 

It definitely wouldn't be Farnell leaking lies to the press though, of that i'm 100% sure. 
    Lazy journalism 
  • Options
    £9 billion but decided to join Elliottts failed  consortium hiding in the back ground.

And they think fans are the ones thick as sh!t....
    Some Burnley fans are happy to believe what's in the papers. 
  • Options
    Well if you try good journalism you get whacked with lawsuits
  • Options
    £9 billion but decided to join Elliottts failed  consortium hiding in the back ground.

And they think fans are the ones thick as sh!t....
    Some Burnley fans are happy to believe what's in the papers. 
    That’s not restricted to Burnley fans or about football 
    Obviously but this thread is about Burnley not the world in general.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    'The Mirror' today is stating that El Kashashy is work £9 Billion. He's done some job going from junior roles at Coca-Cola and P&G 10 years ago to being worth £9 Billion... 

It definitely wouldn't be Farnell leaking lies to the press though, of that i'm 100% sure. 
    Do you have a link to this, can't see it anywhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:

My bad, he's worth 9.65 Billion not 9 Billion - Journalist standards in Football are a joke4CE0B597-2014-43DA-9F6D-495FE4AD4A7Ajpeg
    They've just chucked that detail out there as if it's a well known fact, no supporting evidence. Absolute joke of a story.

And they've spelt his name wrong...
  • Options
    So only 4 PL clubs are under British ownership or 5 under European if you include Abramovich.
  • Options
    So only 4 PL clubs are under British ownership or 5 under European if you include Abramovich.
    When I was at school Russia was regarded as Asia.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    he's Israeli

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    LenGlover said:
    he's Israeli

He was born in Russia but of Israeli extraction. That said Israel was in Asia when I was at school too!
  • Options
    That mirror article also has Roman Abramovich's wealth listed at £9.65 billion, so either there's a cute little coincidence there, or the mirror have made a huge balls up in their writing
  • Options
    MattF said:
    That mirror article also has Roman Abramovich's wealth listed at £9.65 billion, so either there's a cute little coincidence there, or the mirror have made a huge balls up in their writing
    I don’t think it’s a balls up. The headline is battle of the Billionaires.

The basic lack of any due diligence is a consistent theme in sports writers. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:

My bad, he's worth 9.65 Billion not 9 Billion - Journalist standards in Football are a joke4CE0B597-2014-43DA-9F6D-495FE4AD4A7Ajpeg
    They've just chucked that detail out there as if it's a well known fact, no supporting evidence. Absolute joke of a story.

And they've spelt his name wrong...
    Maybe not a spelling mistake, are we sure it is the same guy?