Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rochdale | Tues 12 January 2021| 7pm ko

Comments

• Options
    I think that's Bowyer done. He'll be gone before the weekend.

Conceeding 4 at home to Rochdale in the 1st half. Christ almighty 
  • Options
    We are 2 goals down against a team with a defence as bad as ours. Unfortunately their strikers have been better than ours.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Bowyer might murder Williams at half time 
    Even though it's his selection, tactics and awful defence that are at fault.
  • Options
    Is Ken Craggs back as our manager? Shite...but not boring! 
  • Options
    Well at least it’s not a boring 0-0!
  • Options
    Bowyer is lost.  Even if we win the game, that half of football is inexcusable. The defending is shameful.  Gilbey is absolutely miserable. 
    Bowyer has to be done after this surely? 
  • Options
    Done and done with this season. Especially after last season. Just going from bad to worse. Thanks for the memories Bowyer but I am done now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer will blame Maddison 
    One thing I do know is he won’t blame himself.
  • Options
    Appalling
  • Options
    Fucking Williams 😭

Guaranteed 0-0 second half
  • Options
    Bowyer is lost.  Even if we win the game, that half of football is inexcusable. The defending is shameful.  Gilbey is absolutely miserable. 
    Bowyer has to be done after this surely? 
    Why slag Gilbey off specifically? He's the only one throwing himself into challenges..everyone else is powder puff. Fucking shameful performance all round.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    We are 2 goals down against a team with a defence as bad as ours. Unfortunately their strikers have been better than ours.
    They also counterattack with pace whilst we are slow and predictable.
  • Options
    Smyth at RWB was a tactical error of epic proportion. Bowyer not helped by some woeful defending but when Smyth is being asked to track back it's going to happen. Gunter has been absolutely awful too. 
  • Options
    Oh my gos what the fuck have I just watched. We look like we gonna concede every time they come forward. 
  • Options
    How do we change this ? go for it ?
  • Options
    Bowyer will blame Maddison 
    One thing I do know is he won’t blame himself.
    I actually think he might quit if we lose tonight 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please get gilbey of the pitch have lapslie instead all day long instead of him caused 2 of there goals 
  • Options
    Williams has to bury that 

I fear for Bowyer after this game....I reckon he’ll walk 
    Can't see him walking. This really is an all time low now though. I can't see us winning again this season if we are being murdered by Burton, Accrington and fecking  Rochdale. Never thought I would see  Charlton losing to teams like them. Pitiful. 
  • Options
    We’ve now conceded the most goals from the top 17. 
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/SandgaardThomas/likes

He has liked a lot of Tweets so it doesn't really mean anything other than he's watching the game and interacting with fans, but he has liked a few negative about Bowyer ones (including one saying bring back Curbs)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I desperately wanted to give Bowyer the full season... But I genuinely think we could risk relegation if we do!

Right now there is not one worse team in this league.

What happened on that international break where everything started going wrong?
  • Options
    I have just done a spin class and thought I would pop on to check the HT score, speechless!! 
  • Options
    Bowyer feeling pressured to play attacking and expansive football by Sandgaard’s words previously?
  • Options
    We are staying up,
     We are staying up......
  • Options
    If I were a neutral I would say great game to watch but WTF....who does the scouting for us...Baah is mustard and has turned us inside out 
  • Options
    At risk of being LOL'd and this is in no way trying to excuse our performance, but from a statistical standpoint... I'd love to see the xG for this game. Feels like Rochdale would have no more than about half a goal in expectation.

They've had two shots from inside the area and score four. It's simply ridiculous conversion.
    Yeah they are lucky to have scored 4 for sure. But we have been very bad, and allowed them so much space in our 3rd.

I like xG on the whole but it probably doesn’t show how bad we’ve been here.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!