Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rochdale | Tues 12 January 2021| 7pm ko

Comments

• Options
    If Schwartz is any good he could be top goal scorer in the division come full time. Time and space in their box is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind but we have two top clas right backs so why pick a striker ?
    “Top class” might be pushing it a bit, but you are right - it’s crazy stuff from Bowyer. 
  • Options
    Morgan feels like a right fit for this match, proper midfielder. Gilbey just chasing shadows. Couldn't tell you who our other midfielders are, haven't seen them!

Schwartz going to need to give his head a shake before playing in this, he must be wondering who on earth he's just signed for!
  • Options
    I've been on a dog training video call for the last 90 minutes. Have I missed anything?
    Just so you can shout sit daaannn when we are allowed back in the stadium?
  • Options
    The game should have kicked off at 7 45 as originally planned, it would be 1-1 now. 
    I had it in my head it was an 8:00 kick. What an idiot. Wish it were now. 
  • Options
    Think we need 5 to win this. Can see us conceding another two times easily
  • Options
    Sign-up Kwado Baah, what a talent at 17.
    You having a laugh..... We sell young talent not sign it....... !
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:
    Bowyer is lost.  Even if we win the game, that half of football is inexcusable. The defending is shameful.  Gilbey is absolutely miserable. 
    Bowyer has to be done after this surely? 
    Why slag Gilbey off specifically? He's the only one throwing himself into challenges..everyone else is powder puff. Fucking shameful performance all round.
    He's like a headless fucking chicken.  A useless one at that.
    And the rest of his team mates are better? He's just a new scapegoat.
    Gunter been the worst player on the pitch
    That's gotta be a joke. Smyth at RB had that title, unfairly so but it is what it is.
    Well yes I was excluding Smyth because as you said that's unfair. Think Gunter has been so poor though, offered no cover for Smyth. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:
    Bowyer is lost.  Even if we win the game, that half of football is inexcusable. The defending is shameful.  Gilbey is absolutely miserable. 
    Why slag Gilbey off specifically? He's the only one throwing himself into challenges..everyone else is powder puff. Fucking shameful performance all round.
    That's gotta be a joke. Smyth at RB had that title, unfairly so but it is what it is.
    At least Smyth isnt a defender though, he shouldnt be in that position - Gunter is a defender and havent seen him do anything 
    Are you finally admitting to Bowyer making a mistake mate 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Smyth too lightweight and got shrugged off ball for 4th goal...don’t rate him. Matthew’s a better RB IMO than Gunter. Pearce as last defender is scary needs to play alongside someone with pace
  • Options
    I just don't get any of it. 
    The last few teams we’ve played look absolute class compared to us. I think it’s fair to say we are probably mid to low L1 standard at best 
  • Options
    Right now I'm in the Gilbey plays like a liability camp.
  • Options
    Totally bonkers 1st half.

Two poor defences and a 17 year old Baah who was at Palace for 4 years from
    2013-17 and was in the Kinetic foundation (Joe Aribo spent time there) from 2017-19, played one game for Whyteleafe (my local team) before Rochdale signed him in September 19.

How did the London teams miss this Kid ?

• Options
    This is just a little bump in the road that's all.
  • Options
    I'm genuinely speechless having watched that. 

Exciting game to be fair but our defending is shambolic. Someone needs to start a retirement collection for Pearce. 
  • Options
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry. 
  • Options
    This is just a little bump in the road that's all.
    Pity its a T junction.
  • Options
    Has amos made a save in our last ten games?! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How poor is Gunter again!
    Matthews for him. Schwartz for Smith. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:
    At least Smyth isnt a defender though, he shouldnt be in that position - Gunter is a defender and havent seen him do anything 
    Yeah I dont see today why Smyth is back there

Midfield is still desperately missing Pratley OR Watson but Smyth I really dont understand that one, especially with Matthews on the bench
  • Options
    It’s so bloody unfair.... I can’t even leave early!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:

Midfield is still desperately missing Pratley OR Watson but Smyth I really dont understand that one, especially with Matthews on the bench
    Definitely, bizarre decision. 
  • Options
    Anyone who even tries to defend Bowyer knows less about football than I do about quantum physics 
    They will be out in force after this...... Inniss and Famewo have just got even better, will Save Charlton, cure COVID, feed the starving, provide world peace. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:
    Oh I'm not slating Smyth for it... This is one man's fault.
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    I’m pretty sure Bowyer’s done.
    I f***ing hope so.  Isn't there a carp fishing lake somewhere with his name on it?
    There is, they’ve also got their own brand of t-shirts

• Options
    Jayajosh said:
    I just don't get any of it. 
    The last few teams we’ve played look absolute class compared to us. I think it’s fair to say we are probably mid to low L1 standard at best 
    We'd struggle in the National League.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    redbuttle said:

Definitely, bizarre decision. 
    What Bowyer or me finally agreeing on one? ;) 
  • Options
    To small midfield shit back every time to many players legs have gone fuck off bowyer 4 goals in half hour at home to fucking Rochdale we are bad
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!