Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rochdale | Tues 12 January 2021| 7pm ko

Comments

• Options
    ...still a tad annoyed at that William's miss.
  • Options
    The back four are shit, the midfield are worse. The only one worth his salt in the first half was Aneke. Nobody should ever criticise Watson ever again. His contribution is invaluable. Fucking depressing first half and I’m not usually a swearer. But I’m at my wits end. 
  • Options
    Set up for Schwartz this. Can’t believe Rochdale didn’t try and slow the game down. Fair play to them 
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    Someone could tweet Sandgaard asking him to hire Chris Farnell as CEO and he would like the tweet. He/his team like every tweet that mentions him. Like all of us, he's probably watching the game concerned, but I wouldn't read into what tweets he likes whatsoever. 
    Test your theory then... Post that and see if he likes it?
  • Options
    JFC and Chuks only 2 in credit first half
  • Options
    I never thought I would say this, but Bowyer has to go. I hope he does the honourable thing and throws the towel in. Better than being sacked.
    I don't see Jackson as a viable option. We need someone who has more managerial experience, someone who will command respect of a dressing room that has seriously lost its way. The only candidate is Curbs. Give him a short term contract to stem the tide of abject surrender which is now endemic and which has seen the team in utter free fall. Time to show your steel Mr Sangaard. The right decisions are often the hardest ones. Go to it.

Sandgaard sacks Bowyer.
    New manager comes in and is poo.
    Fans slag off Sandgaard for sacking Bowyer.
    It's all good fun......
    Here's a shocker. Maybe someone will come in and actually make us play good football the befits the quality of individual player we have. 

It at least make us not look like headless chickens off the ball. 
  • Options
    Senpai said:
    I've been doing karate this evening. Have I missed anything?!
    If you got kicked in the bollox it would have been less painful than watching this shit 
  • Options
    Think we need 5 to win this. Can see us conceding another two times easily
    Correct, we do need 5 to win this.  Rochdale have 4.
  • Options
    Morgan on
  • Options
    Come on Ronnie! Hattrick hero!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For Smyth
  • Options
    For those digging out Amos, what ones should he have saved?
    Goalkeeper hasnt been the problem for all six goals

All of them have been great strikes

Funnily the one's we've tried to place or tap ins (Williams' at HT) have gone nowhere when you'd expect them to go in 
  • Options
    Big 45 minutes in our season. Players can make a big statement with their performance whether good or bad in the second half.

Huge second half coming up.
  • Options
    What????? GILBEY SUBBED????
  • Options
    SO far...

- Losing 4-2
    - Bows went for 352 with a foward at RWB
    - Changed formation at HT
    - Moved RWB to Forward
    - 2 subs at half time

WTF?! Our almighty training week gone to pot again.
  • Options
    Senpai said:
    I've been doing karate this evening. Have I missed anything?!
    Rochdale struck first, struck hard & showed no mercy.
  • Options

HALF-TIME SUBS
    off Alex Gilbey and Paul Smyth
    on Albie Morgan and Ronnie Schwartz #cafc 2 #rafc 4

• Options
    I still don’t think we’ll lose 
    they can’t get that lucky again
    and we are due some rub of the green 

but whatever happens let’s not kid ourselves about how deep our shitcnutness goes 
  • Options
    Like those subs. Probably too late but will be nice to see what Schwartz can offer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only seen the goals on SSN so not watching live, looked like Rochdale took their chances well.
    Gunter, Smyth, Pearce and Gilbey, all are our worst player according to comments on here.

• Options
    What is going on inside Bowyer's head?
    Not Listening Boy Meets World GIF
  • Options
    I still don’t think we’ll lose 
    they can’t get that lucky again
    and we are due some rub of the green 

but whatever happens let’s not kid ourselves about how deep our shitcnutness goes 
    2-5 loss it is then
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    boggzy said:
    A sending off 6/1 on Skybet - thank me later!
    Been looking for this but cant find it on sky bet?
    Just looked and now can't find it either - it was underneath the list starting with Goalscorers
    Never mind. I'd have been all over that.
  • Options
    I thought the game stated at 7:45. Just went to look at the game and with 42 minutes gone I've missed all 6 goals. Glad in a way I'd be dining far.morw than I am. Sorry for you guys that witnessed the next episode of the Shit show. Stunned!

TS must be genuinely shocked and so pissed off. 
  • Options
  • Options
    the tweet that was liked by Thomas sandgaard, if it was him, wouldn’t it have read......liked by @ sandgaard Thomas
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    That first half was reminiscent of when we lost to Sheffield Utd under Pardew. He’d lost it as I think Bowyer has. 
  • Options
    Pearce immediately puts us under pressure
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!