Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rochdale | Tues 12 January 2021| 7pm ko

Comments

• Options
    Think that proves that Millar hasn't got a left foot.
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone says Millar, after 20 good minutes last game, has looked just as average as our other players. 
  • Options
    Millar is selfish, a bit shit with it
  • Options
    JFC takes corner from the right, Millar's shot looks like it ended up in the first C of the covered end,

• Options
    "We go again"
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    "0-0"
  • Options
    What is going on inside Bowyer's head?
    Who can I play in defence today? I swear I wouldn't be surprised(if Bowyer is still here) to see AMB at RB on Saturday with Aneke at CB and why not try Gilbey at LB Lee you havent tried that one yet
  • Options
    Ridiculous shots with no closing down! Different to amazing goals.
  • Options
    Started the half on the front foot at least
  • Options
    We need to get a goal by 60 mins, if we want to get anything out of this match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a big fan of Millar so far. Appreciate how direct he is but he needs to pass more...
  • Options
    49' Short again but this time Millar fires well wide. #CAFC 2-4 #RAFC
  • Options
    Toxic thread 

Let's completely ignore the fact they have scored 3 ridiculous goals for league 1 quality. 

Smyth at RWB is bad by Bows but no one double up with him or covered for him. We have genuinely played some good football in patches and it could be 4-4, unfortunately panicked defenders are letting us down as per

Still in this imo 
    They scored 3 ridiculous goals because they had the time or space too.

We've not been good so far.
  • Options
    the tweet that was liked by Thomas sandgaard, if it was him, wouldn’t it have read......liked by @ sandgaard Thomas
    Nah it was definitely liked by him (or his account at least), whether he read it or he just likes any old nonsense that references Charlton is unclear. 
  • Options
    Millar that was shocking!
  • Options
    Toxic thread 

Let's completely ignore the fact they have scored 3 ridiculous goals for league 1 quality. 

Smyth at RWB is bad by Bows but no one double up with him or covered for him. We have genuinely played some good football in patches and it could be 4-4, unfortunately panicked defenders are letting us down as per

Still in this imo 
    Thanks Lee. Bad miss by Johnny as well, make sure to mention that post mayxh
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Why isn’t Matthews playing in place of Gunter? Was arguably our best player last year. 
  • Options
    They missed 
  • Options
    I'm having a really bad dream where we let in four goals before HT against Rochdale - ridiculous!
  • Options
    Rathbone shoots wide from distance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can really hear our coaching team this half... No Bowyer though.
  • Options

51' Millar finds space outside the box and lets fly with a shot, but Bazunu is equal to it. #cafc 2 #rafc 4
  • Options
    Is everyone looking forward to Bogle on for Aneke at 70 mins
  • Options
    Get the ball into the fucking box Millar. For once we half our team in there. 
  • Options
    Millar has a shot from the LH side of the edge of the area, easily saved by the keeper.
  • Options
    51'

Post update

Attempt missed. Oliver Rathbone (Rochdale) right footed shot from outside the box.

• Options
    Millar goes on a run down the left wing and wins a corner
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Not a big fan of Millar so far. Appreciate how direct he is but he needs to pass more...
    Hes a Canadian Alfie Doughty....
  • Options
    Jeezus my stream is delayed!
  • Options
    Morgan takes it short, Schwartz has a shot blocked and now we have a throw on the right.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!