Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• When you can’t remember what work is
  • You know you’re getting old when you know me from Net Addicts days or long before that and I tell you I’m booked in for the 1st vaccine jab...
  • If you don’t follow the same routine in the morning then you forget to do something i.e. brush teeth or shave.
  • You’ll miss the cold snap and the opportunity to get away with wearing long johns
  • You’ll miss the cold snap and the opportunity to get away with wearing long johns
    ...or Mrs AFKA's tights ? 
  • When you take an excessive interest in the weather and need to check the windchill factor for each hour of the day.
  • Solidgone said:
    If you don’t follow the same routine in the morning then you forget to do something i.e. brush teeth or shave.
    +1 here!
  • You wake up and watch cricket before work.

I haven't ever really liked cricket. 🏏
  • It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for an hours rest
  • Sponsored links:

• It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for a J Arthur

• It takes you days in end to re-tile your bathroom because you have to keep stopping every 15 mins for a J Arthur

How else, is he going to do the grouting?

You’re not old if you can do that.
  • You know your getting old when you poodle up to the supermarket checkout without a care in the fucking world failing to notice (refuse to make eye contact) the 8 people queuing for the same checkout behind you. 
  • Your eye is taken by an email from M&S entitled, 'Cool, Casual and Oh so Comfy'. 
    If you want any help on sizing just shout mate. 😉
  • Armani to M&S just comes naturally. 
  • @TCE she only THINKS you're getting a bit old and silly!! 🤣🤣

• Sponsored links:

• @TCE she only THINKS you're getting a bit old and silly!! 🤣🤣

Oh do f*** off 😉
  • When I see Charlie Barker's name I think of Piggy Malone.  

When I looked it up on youtube it turns out that Charlie Barker is Charley Farley and Charley Farley is Ronnie Corbett ... he isn't even Ronnie Barker ffs.

Why is life so confusing?
  • T_C_E said:
    @Arsenetatters you’ve just reminded me when we had our eggs delivered we buy them in bulk as the dogs have two a week in their diet so we normally have 90 delivered at a time. Seeing them on the side our Granddaughter asked why we had so many, I replied “They are dogs eggs” she told me dogs don’t lay eggs they have puppies. I think you’re getting a bit old and silly Grandad 🤷‍♂️
    Never knew dogs ate eggs.
    How do your dogs like their eggs? Scrambled, poached, fried?
  • T_C_E said:
    @Arsenetatters you’ve just reminded me when we had our eggs delivered we buy them in bulk as the dogs have two a week in their diet so we normally have 90 delivered at a time. Seeing them on the side our Granddaughter asked why we had so many, I replied “They are dogs eggs” she told me dogs don’t lay eggs they have puppies. I think you’re getting a bit old and silly Grandad 🤷‍♂️
    Never knew dogs ate eggs.
    How do your dogs like their eggs? Scrambled, poached, fried?
    Lol, puppies are normally weaned onto solid grub by feeding scrambled eggs. Likewise if they’ve been off their grub with an upset stomach but in normal circumstances we feed them raw eggs including shell which is great for calcium especially in young dogs, Bow was fed 2/3 a week in his first year as he had Pano (growing pain) but now it’s just two a week. 
  • You're watching Patrick Kluivert's son play in the Euro u21 semi final
  • iainment said:
    Tomorrow you qualify for the state pension.
    Happy birthday for tomorrow
  • When you take an excessive interest in the weather and need to check the windchill factor for each hour of the day.
    When you're not even going out.