Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Retained and released list - now out (p2)

edited May 2021 in General Charlton
We know three that are going, but when’s the full list out?

Comments

• when Thomas and Nigel say so.
  • Not another thread that’ll have nothing to do with the original post by page 2!
    Thanks for that 😂 
    I think only Thomas's opinion will count.  Nigel's not going to go rogue.
  • When Olly gets back from another holiday...
    Has he got to go into quarantine after the Chelsea V Man City game?
  • Pretty poor its not come out yet
  • Sponsored links:

• When we know what League we are going to be in next season.....🙂.

• Tommy is doing it different and going to announce it within his latest rock single. 

Rock on Tommy 
  • It’s ultimately more important to learn who we sign. We need an overhaul after all so I don’t think too much can be read into it even when published. 
  • Gone.
    Lisbie 
    Leaburn 
    Taylor. 

Retained 
    Yet to be announced 
    So, we still don't know about Hales and Flannagan, not good enough
  • as i said on the rumours thread either the Comms team are sitting around with the list not bothering to post it in social media because they enjoy getting hassled by fans or there is a reason Adkins, Roddy, Gallen and Sandgaard haven't given the go ahead to release for a reason.

I strongly suspect the latter.

If player A has been offered a new deal but a lower wage but has said they want to stay at a slightly higher than offered wage then Nigel might be happy with that but Roddy and Thomas need to sign it off.

If a loan player has been offered a deal and he wants to come but his current club, whose CEO is a notorious negotiator, wants more money then that too has to be signed off by Thomas.

I'm speculating but the club have said the protocol is to make one statement, not piecemeal leaks.

Brown nosing the club at it's best.

No wonder you have your promotes taken away.

Shocking behaviour 
  • It will be this Friday which is what they said all along.
  • Tommy is doing it different and going to announce it within his latest rock single. 

Rock on Tommy 
    A big clue will be in the name of the single. My money is on ‘move on chucks’
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:
    Not another thread that’ll have nothing to do with the original post by page 2!
    Ridiculous how changeable the weather’s been today.
    Have you seen the latest Vaccine news?
  • It will be this Friday which is what they said all along.
    Thought Adkins said on valley pass after the Hull game we would know by last Friday, hence the question 
  • I reckon something might be announced on Charlton TV tonight…
  • Pearce has agreed 1 year deal. Has been a delay on the paperwork though apparently?
  • Pearce has agreed 1 year deal. Has been a delay on the paperwork though apparently?
    Oh ffs