Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Cullen - gone to Burnley, July 2022 (p24)

Comments

• Oh ok the modern way so no one dies?
  • I heard it was handbags at dawn….
  • Someone could die using them judging by their size and what women have in them.
  • iaitch said:
    Eight duels won, was that with swords or pistols?
    Obviously swords as per the Graphic ;)
  • Good spot.
  • Croydon said:
    Absolute madness that West Ham let him go. He would be perfect for them this season, with the extra games they have to play.
    Great for his personal development to play abroad.
  • He wanted first team football and would not have got that at West Ham. 

It seems that most PL scouts felt his height/physique wouldn't hold up in that position. I'm surprised with the low fee. It is like he's the modern day Kinsella in more ways than one!
  • Sponsored links:

• If those stats continue he will start showing up on our little black box soon.
    Il forgive that black box just this once then….👍
  • mendonca said:
    He wanted first team football and would not have got that at West Ham. 

It seems that most PL scouts felt his height/physique wouldn't hold up in that position. I'm surprised with the low fee. It is like he's the modern day Kinsella in more ways than one!
    Kinsella was much better all round I’d say.
  • iaitch said:
    Eight duels won, was that with swords or pistols?
    Bare hands.
  • Only girls fight with swords...Armstrong Whitworth cannonette surely.
  • maybe if we start winning games and get promoted, we may get ourselves in a position to buy him in a few years 
  • DOUCHER said:
    maybe if we start winning games and get promoted, we may get ourselves in a position to buy him in a few years 
    I like your style, Doucher !
  • DOUCHER said:
    maybe if we start winning games and get promoted, we may get ourselves in a position to buy him in a few years 
    Can Tommy achieve his Prem dream before Cullen retires? :smile:

• Not the man you want your best chance to fall to, mind
  • Sponsored links:

• Easily my favourite ever loan player, absolute quality with or without the ball. Could tell he really cared about the club too, as close to 'proper charlton' you'd get without actually being one of us.
    Other than the shooting he felt like Kinsella to me, the heartbeat of the side.
  • Can we close this thread please the pain of him not playing for us and flourishing elsewhere is too much.  
    Which one is worse? This or Conor Gallagher?
  • I love Cullen. 
  • Can we close this thread please the pain of him not playing for us and flourishing elsewhere is too much.  
    Which one is worse? This or Conor Gallagher?
    Cullen.  Gallagher was easy to move on from because there was no scenario where we could have ever got him permanently.

Cullen, if we’d of been championship with decent owners at the right time could have been ours.
  • Amazing to think a team with Cullen, Aribo, Beilik, Bauer, Phillips, Taylor and Grant (half a season) need play offs to go up from L1.  So glad they did though.  What a day!